2 dreams in 1 night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 dreams in 1 night

Post by GodsAnointed37 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:46 am

In my first dream, I could see a really big spider in a web over my head. (It was large enough if it fell on me I would be crushed). Each time it tried to drop on top of me there was a man standing beside me that would move me just in the knick of time so that it couldn't drop on me.

In my second dream, I could see my husband under cover talking on the phone to my best friend. He was laying across the foot of the bed, and I was sitting at the head of the bed. All I could see of my husband was the back of his head. He said to my best friend to blow him a kiss. I proceeded to pick up something black hard & heavy and threw it at his back. He turned around like he (didn't know why I threw the item at him) was mad. He got up and went upstairs. I looked to the right and saw a door which led to another bedroom where my brother in-law Choyce was sleeping. Then from his room there was a door to the right was a bathroom then there was another door that was leading to another bedroom where my sister in-law Shawnta was staying. I proceeded upstairs to find my husband. I saw him laying on a bed completely covered from head to toe, and he was pumping the bed as if he was having sex. I stood there to see if I could hear what he was saying on the phone, but couldn't hear him. I went over to him and took the cover off of his head. I looked at his phone and saw 646, he was about to call his voicemail. He continued with the call and I left the room very angry. When I got back to my room the door was opened and Choyce was laying in the bed covered up, all I could see was his face. He said How are you doing today sis? I said I was great last night, but this morning I'm mad, and I told him what had happened. I turned completely around to go to my bed and saw that my best friend was sitting on the bed.

GodsAnointed37

View user profile http://www.GodsAnointedMime.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 dreams in 1 night

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:49 am

Pray for those doors that has been opened
To be close in Jesus name.
Your brother in law is the one keeping it open. You can stop the attack because the Lord has revealed the source and showed you all this in order for you to fight with the weapons at your disposal.
There is nothing hidden under the heaven.
Pray Sister for your home and marriage.Anoint your bed with oil in Jesus Name and all that is hidden will be exposed.
Do not allow by any means to go to bed angry with no one
look for peace.
This thing will be exposed.
May the Lord Bless You and Keep you.

Back to top Go down

Post by GodsAnointed37 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:36 am

Thank you so very much. I'm alittle confused about my brother in-law, could you explain for me.

GodsAnointed37

View user profile http://www.GodsAnointedMime.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top