Pregnant Muslims wearing Hot Pink with Black Polka Dots

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pregnant Muslims wearing Hot Pink with Black Polka Dots

Post by GodsAnointed37 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:04 am

I had this dream that I really need someone to interpret.

I was walking outside under a bridge (a freeway on top) at night with my husband to find a photo album. I said to my husband look that is Uncle Cork's photo album. It was sitting on a big rock. My husband said yep it sure is. When I looked at it, it was a picture of my husband's deceased grandmother. I picked up, and fingered through it and saw my husband's family. The album had blood on it, and I said Uncle Cork is dead. I turned to the left and saw a man sitting on another big rock and he said yes he was dead, it was done by some girl. Then my husband's brother Choyce appeared and my husband disappeared. Choyce and I went past the rock where the album was and we started up the hill of rocks to get from under the bridge, and I could see light. We was going to look for my mother in-law. Then Choyce disappeared. I was then inside of a vacant building looking for my mother in-law. Inside of the building was nothing but darkness. Then a pregnant Muslim wearing hot pink & black polka dot dress was laying on the floor stabbed. I don't know if I stabbed her, but I had the feeling she had tried to hurt me. A woman appeared and said something to me which was a warning and it caused me to start running through the dark building. As I was running another pregnant Muslim (looked exactly the same - Twin, and weaering the same thing) jumped out in front of me. She was saying something to me about her sister that was previously stabbed, and then she proceeded to start stabbing herself. I again started running when another pregnant Muslim (looking just like the others -Triplett, and wearing the same thing) jumped out in front of me. She started saying something to me about her sisters and tried to stab me, but the woman that gave me a warning appeared which caused the 3rd sister to be stabbed also. The next thing I appeared in a bedroom that was completely white, with empty closets that had no doors. Inside one of the closets was the photo album. Uncle Carl (deceased) appeared to me smiling at me. His smile calmed me down, and we went to a very large window with no curtains and started looking out the window to nothing but absolute white.

If anyone can help me with this dream, thank you in advance. May God bless you.

GodsAnointed37

View user profile http://www.GodsAnointedMime.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Pregnant Muslims wearing Hot Pink with Black Polka Dots

Post by usemeLord on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:45 pm

Could this be related to the other dream you posted 2 dreams in one night.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GodsAnointed37 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:14 pm

I don't know, this dream happened 2 nights before the 2 dreams in one night.

GodsAnointed37

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:26 pm

I hate to sound like I am stereotyping ( I am African American),but we need to be careful. Some of the Arab women are suicide bombers. You wont find many of their women walking around with polk a dots. That type of clothing makes them seem harmless. Pregnant means birthing something.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:35 pm

Uncle Cork, has/had a solid foundation, and his descendants are under the blood of Christ.
There will be 3 attacks.
The first is defeated before you know of it.
The second self destructs right in front of you.
The 3rd, God will take care of.

The bridge is an obstacle, and you seem to be getting around it.

Because Uncle Cork was faithful to God, God will honor you.

That's what I see, a generational blessing defeating 3 attacks.

So what does Muslim mean to you?
And Hot Pink?
And black polka dots?

I think the Polka dots are evil spirits
I think the pregnancy means they are doing it on purpose
Hot pink could be sexual or lust
Muslim, there trying to terrorize you.

And I could be way off, but thats what came to mind.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GodsAnointed37 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:12 pm

Thank you so much for your responses. They both have opened my mind and eyes. Especially the 3 attacks. You said the 1st is defeated before I know it, and so on. I feel today was an attack because I lost my job for no reason to tell the truth, but lies were told and the owner believed the other person. I let it go and prayed for them. But today I had to go to the office with my husband. I stayed outside in the van. The reason is because God told me that I wasn't to go back inside of the building. He told me to shake the dust off of my feet. So as I was outside my husband said that one of the workers asked me to come in so they could show me something. To make a long story short I didn't go in the building and I had peace about it.

GodsAnointed37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top