Helicopter and Former Pres Bush dunked in the water.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helicopter and Former Pres Bush dunked in the water.

Post by NeWine on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:09 am

I had a dream that I was a reporter and that I hitched a ride with Nancy Pelosie on a helicopter to go see Former Pres. Bush W. He was in a very small Kayak in the water. The Helicopter dropped him a line to carry him over to the shore so we could talk to him. He tied it on and when the helicopter lifted, it flipped back over front, and held Bush in the water up to his waist. I could see it all on my side and was phone recording it. It was takiing to long for the helicopter to lift him up out of it. I started yelling, lift him up,lift him. Finally his upper body was lifted up out of the water, and taken over to the shore where we landed and got out. Pelosie acted like we were all pals and said, "show me the tape later". I said yea sure, but didn't care to show her any thing. Later, I was fiinshiing my story and couldn't believe the scoop I got, and was trying to send it over the AP wire as soon as possible.

-dee

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Helicopter and Former Pres Bush dunked in the water.

Post by usemeLord on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:05 am

Sounds like you need (or we as church) need to be in prayer for our former president from all the words of people. Words are powerful and lets the enemy in to steal, kill and destroy.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top