Dreaming with people of my past

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreaming with people of my past

Post by Ediway on Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:08 am

Dear friends of profetic dreams,
After a little bit of time I'm here again to ask for your help. I wasabout a dream that I had last night. It was something related with some people of my past, people which I have no more nor any contact. The thing is, I intentionally have cut the ties with these persons, because of damaging relationships. They were strong controlers and after a while, I realized that it would not change for better. Therefore, first I've put some emotional distance and since I moved to abroad I haven't any chance to know about them, for 10 years!!
But periodically I dream about their lives, sometimes in a friendly way. The thing is that there is a logical time in this dreams! I can see this persons with the corresponding real-time changes as I could see their lives in this long space and time distance, as if it were through a window and sometimes I find me talking and sharing the time with them in the dream.
Of course I've searched and meditated about this with the guidelines that Mia has offered. But, every time when I dream in a similar way it is so vivid and I wake up with a sort of restlesness, as I was really there.

Could you help me please?
I thank you for your time and kindness
Greetings from overseas

Ediway

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/edifw

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreaming with people of my past

Post by usemeLord on Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:36 am

Sometimes God brings back a particular age in time in dreams when he wants to heal us from something that happened at that particular age that was hurtful. I pra God reveals the meaning of your dream.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ediway on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:24 am

Thank you!! It sounds very logic. I wonder only Why I see this persons as I could see their actual lives, and the corresponding changes that must came with the run of the time, every time that I dream about them.
I thank you for your kindness and prayers
Greetings from overseas

Ediway

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/edifw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top