Abnormal baby - friends' dream (concerned)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abnormal baby - friends' dream (concerned)

Post by Sirianta on Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:19 am

Hey guys, I want to post a dream that one of my friends had last night. Just to give you a little back ground, I'm trying to help this friend of mine b/c she has a lot of emotional problems, drinks A LOT and she is still so young (21 years). She is such a lovely lady, beautiful and very intellegent, but she needs Jesus in her life. She also admits that she knows that she needs the Lord and that alcohol is a huge problem in her life. I really care for her, but I know only Jesus can save her.

This is the dream. She dreamt that she was pregnant, but that the baby was going to be abnormal when born because of all the drinking. She went to one of these prenatal classes where the pregnant mommy and daddies to be go to during the pregnancy. She was the only one who didn't have a man by her side. I was by her side in these classes. She had to do excercises and I was there to encourage her and to give her hope. She felt very scared.

A previous time she also dreamt that she was holding a baby, but that she was so drunk that she let the baby fall.

IRL she was pregnant with her previous boyfriend child, but had an abortion.

Any ideas? I just feel so sorry for her and am scared that she will do something irresponsible. Before I knew her she tried several times to commit suicide. She haven't had an easy life.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Abnormal baby - friends' dream (concerned)

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:08 am

Try and get her to go to deliverance and pray over her. Plead the blood of Jesus over her and any child she may be carrying. I will be praying for her also. God bless and I hope this helps.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top