alligators and drugs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

alligators and drugs

Post by dani on Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:20 pm

I had a dream last night that I was using cocaine with people who are on tv. In my dream they were friends. I was also with old friends. One of which I had used drugs with in real life before I gave my heart to the Lord. We were in this small apt not belonging to me. I looked down around my feet and there were alligators everywhere. They were just swimming around. I was trying to be careful not to alarm them---I knew they were dangerous.

I was trying to talk to the tv "friend" about the amount of drugs she was consuming. I was telling her that she was so succesful and she had a GREAT JOB and why was she wasting this opportunity??? I was using as well but not as much.

I have some ideas about the symbolism, but want to hear your interpretatiion as well.

dani

View user profile http://Mobivalet.com/ OC-Recruitng.com

Back to top Go down

Re: alligators and drugs

Post by dani on Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:27 pm

Just wanted to give you some back ground on what is going on in my life:
I feel the Lord told us to stay in out house 3 years ago. We have met w/ so much adversity. This last year we started a loan mod to keep our house and it has been one of the hardest times in my life.

The bank actually actioned off my house last week and then gave it back.
I cry on a daily basis.

I have distanced myself form the church because i am hurting so bad, but I do pray with an elder a least once a week for at least 2 hours. I feel discontected.

dani

View user profile http://Mobivalet.com/ OC-Recruitng.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top