Dead Grandmother, Angel, and a Mustang.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dead Grandmother, Angel, and a Mustang.

Post by blue504 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:10 pm

I dreamed that my daughter(12) and I was walking down the street, and she notice this Mustang car ( she loves mustangs) with some children in it. I told her if she want that car GOD can give it to us. I started praying real hard in tongues and I believe that God can give us this car ( a car like It) if I wanted it. I have never in my life prayed so hard and believe I can have it, if I just believe. While I was praying I was in the spirit. When i got through praying ,I notice another mustang car passing real fast but it was going the wrong way. I looked up and I said that is not it ( because the color was different) ;but, then I thought abut it and I was like yeah GOD showed me the car I was praying for and I rejoice. The car was not for me someone else was driving it. I was happy because I prayed for it and God made it appear. Then my daughter and I turned the corner (walking) and we went home but as my daughter walked inside I saw this brilliant bright white mustang drove up to my house. It was like no other white I have ever seen before. The car door open and my dead grandmother was in it and she was smilling and told me to get in, and there was this lady with her in the car. I was amazed and the lady seem kind of sad like you do not remember me and I was like "no" then I said, "You are an angel and she smiled." My grandmother wanted me to take the wheel and I told her no. I called my daughter from out of the house and told her to get in the car with us. I was happy. I ended up at this place with a whole lot of people and I was excited all I wanted to do was to witness and tell everybody what happen to me. I was witnessing to a police officer and that was the end of the dream. This is one of the most amazing dream I have ever dreame. I woke up in amazement. I do not have a car and I do not like mustangs but my daughter loves them. I think she is a shame that I do not have a car; I believe that God will provide and he will show his power to my daughter. My grandmother rased me until I was 5. She passed when I was 5. My grandmother was also a preacher.

Last edited by blue504 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead Grandmother, Angel, and a Mustang.

Post by blue504 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:00 pm

Do anyone have any insight on my dream? All opinions are welcome.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:10 pm

The white in this dream was not of this world, it was pure.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:18 pm

I read on a christian dream website that if you dream of a granparent it means a spital inherentence, good or bad. She was a preacher.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:43 am

When your grandmother wanted you to take the wheel and you told her no it made me think that she wants you to take her place in preaching. Cars can be our spiritual walk but not always. I pray you get understanding of this dream

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:53 pm

What I got from the first part of the dream if I believe when I pray I can have what I ASK FOR. I wonder if i am going to be moving into a different level ion my spiritual walk that will require me to have great faith. We all have a calling I do not know what mines is, but it .is time for me to get ready for ,ministry. I prayed and I believed and God delivered. I know that I was so happy in that dream full of the spirit. I also belive God want to show something to my daughter.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:31 pm

I also understand that a mustang is a horse.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:25 pm

Grandmother= Spiritual Inheritance
Mustang Car: Horse= Work,Instruments of battle; Car= Life,Ministry
Fast Driving Car= Worldly, Unsaved
Children= Child Like Faith
White= Purity
Police= Authority, but he was not in uniform
Angel= Messenger ( she did not say anything but smile)

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top