Water in St. Croix, and Canada?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Water in St. Croix, and Canada?

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:14 am

Hi all,
I had an intersting dream last night. Me and my family were in one town, I am thinking it is in canada, I can't remember exactly, but the water there started rising, it was like it was flooding, but a severe flood. Like Hurricaine katrina kind of flooding....and so we left there to go to St. Croix. I have no idea why that was where we went. But we were all sitting in a house playing games, and having a good time, when all of a sudden the water started filling up the house. It kept rising and rising, and for some reason, we weren't trying to get out of the house. I don't know if we could or not. But i remember looking at my mom as the water got up to our necks, and thinking, her lungs aren't good, (she has asthma in real life) how is she gonna hold her breath? Then i see my dad swim up out of the window. Then i hear my sisters screaming, because none of us like the water, none of us could swim...and then the water went above my head, and i was scared. Then i woke up...feeling scared. Any insight??

lovelywomanofvirtue

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Water in St. Croix, and Canada?

Post by One Door on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:38 pm

Hello,
Just some thoughts here.
I believe the overall meaning of the dream is God wants to give you an increase in spiritual things (rising of the water [water represents spirit] represents increase) but in you doing so it can be a little frightening to you.
St. Croix is a vacation spot. It may represent that you are on vacation or "playing games" with your spiritual condition (while God wants to give you an increase in your spiritual condition). "Then I see my Dad swim up out of the window." Windows reveal the truth and swimming represents spiritual acts or activity. Your Dad sees the truth and begins moving in the spiritual things. "..............none of us could swim"........meaning you are not moving in the spiritual things.

I had a dream the other night where God (I didn't realize it was God in the dream but knew it was Him when I woke from the dream) threw my shoes into the water and they began to sink deep into the water. I am a person who does not swim deep under the water ever, not even as a child. In the dream I screamed, "No, don't do that. I'll never be able to reach them!" It scared me when He threw my shoes into the water. When I woke, I knew the dream was showing me that God wanted me to go "deeper" in my walk with Him. And that can be a little frightening to us sometimes. Just thought I would share this with you.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:13 pm

WOW....that is something....I have been thinking about my spiritual condition lately, I am called to be an evangelist, and sometimes thinking about what that entails is a little scary to me. So i believe that this is true...because its like, so much has been goin on inside of me, and i don't know what to do with it....i have a desire to read and study my word like never before...but i am afraid, i do admit, that i am not up to par still.....thank you for ur interpretation!

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top