Frozen little pond

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Frozen little pond

Post by bluejeankid on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:06 am

I dreamed that it was nighttime and I was looking at a large house that had been in the family for generations. I was completely naked. Me and someone else was at a frozen pond. We jumped on the ice trying to break it with no success. The ice itself was clear. So I laid down on the ice and snow came to cover my body, like a blanket with a pillow. This made me very happy. I knew no one from the house would come looking for me or even care. I 'm very happy that the people in the house feel that way.

Thank you,
BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frozen little pond

Post by One Door on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:12 am

Hello bluejeankid,
This is what I see in your dream.
"I dreamed that it was nighttime...........large house that had been in the family for generations." Nighttime represents the dark. The house represents your family. "..........for generations" tells us the house is old which represents the past. When you put it together you have--you are in the dark concerning a matter that has to do with the past in your family. You are on a frozen pond which when frozen it becomes ice. Snow and ice represents words. Ice represents a dangerous or slippery place to be but because of your nakedness (which represents humility which means absence of pride) you are covered and purified (cleansed) by the (blanket of snow) word/grace of God. A blanket is an insurance policy and God has one on you concerning the matter of the past. You are covered by His word. No better way to be covered!

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:19 pm

The house being in your family for generations stood out to me as well as the fact that you're very content that your family isn't going to look for you. It seems like you're dealing with a longstanding issue from the past, are in the process of being cleansed of it and have a protective covering. Are there generational issues that you're dealing with IRL?

Last edited by lola21st on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wording)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:43 am

sounds 2 me like ur tryin 2 breaktru a generational problem thats been in ur family 4 a long time,,u r vulnerable,an try 2 cover this wiv tha snow,,nitetme kood be in ur sleep tme,,intercession,,tha pond kood be a resource/supply,,for ur family,,um tha feeling that no one wood come 4 u is disturbing,,has ur family disowned u somehow, ,?? D,,um where u been??

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:07 am

I agree with dreamster. You are trying to break through the ice which to me means breaking a generational issue in your family. The fact that you lay down on the ice and let the blanket cover you to me means that you lay down your will and give it to God and he covers you and purifies you through his grace. You are not concerned with the family coming after you because to me you are placing your trust in the Father. You are enjoying laying in the blanket of snow.

I pray this has been of help to you. I do not interpret but give my thoughts as t he Lord would lead me.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeankid on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:07 am

Everyone.Thank you all for taking the time. You all are right and I appreciate how you all said the same thing but yet differant. I had a painful past. I have tried to forget it but God has dug it up...... shed some light on things and I have been in excruciating pain. I really don't want to this. It makes me wonder why I was born? Why tell me these things? I really don't want these people to come around me anymore. I have secrets from the past that I keep so that living people don't get hurt and what is done is done. You cannot go back. I would like to move up/beyond this lower life spiritually and be blessed financially also but I'm afraid that when God does I'll have to have these people in my life again and right now I don't. Soooo my question is has anybody ever gone through this? I DO NOT want this to interfer with my relationship with the Lord!

Sorry this is sooo heavy. to you all!

Mr. D. My computor is fried and have been trying to get it fixed. This is were I work and don't have much freedom. Miss you.

BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:29 am

Yes, I just had God dig up (just days ago) something that happened in 7th grade via a dream I was in 7th grade. I remembered what happened which wasn't hard and prayed over it. I got the understanding of the dream that God was healing that part of my life that started much turmoil and pain in future life. My turning point in life so to speak. The key was I hadn't forgiven myself yet and that was what I had to do (have done it). Halelujah..... Remember that God is faithful and if he takes you to it he is saying your ready to deal with it and be covered by his grace and mercy and love and he's got you covered. He forgives so forgive yourself, there is a much better you waiting.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:49 am

Halelujah..... Remember that God is faithful and if he takes you to it he is saying your ready to deal with it and be covered by his grace and mercy and love and he's got you covered. He forgives so forgive yourself, there is a much better you waiting.

Amen, usemeLord, well said!

Bluejeankid - Don't fret about this dream, it is a good one! The Lord is bringing this situation up to you so that the issues can come into the light and so that you can be healed from the hurt you experienced as well as forgive others and/or yourself. As usemeLord stated, if He's bringing it up now He's letting you know that it's time. And if He's saying it's time then He's going to equip you and support you with what He knows you'll need to move through it. Be encouraged - this process while not easy will move you forward into all that He has for you and into the person He has destined you to be!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeankid on Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:52 am

for the encouragement. I'm going to press on in the matter. I'll just hand on until I get through this. I know that God has a reason and a plan for my well being. It's just a unpleasent thing to have to live it again.

to all and God bless.
BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top