Out of body experience

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out of body experience

Post by bluejeankid on Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:58 am

everyone.
I had an out of body experience while talking to my mechanic. I was talking to him outside. He was sitting in his truck and I was explaining something to him,then I had this out of body thing. I saw myself lean into the truck and give him a most passionate kiss ever. He returned the kiss with the same passion. Then I was back in my body,talking like nothing happened. It kinda shook me up as I was surrounded by other people. I did however like the experience. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of body experience

Post by dreamster on Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:19 pm

is thisa drm or an actual event??

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeankid on Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:03 am

Mr. D, How you doing?
This was an out of body thing while talking to our new machanic. This was like the third time I had met him, sooo I was verrrrry shocked when it happened. There were other people there when it happened and it happened like out in the open with everyone there. But I guess no one noticed what had occured. Like life just went on its way. Hear anything please let me know.

BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:45 am

Hi bluejeankid,

Do you have a "seer" type of gifting, (have had other open vision before)?

Sometimes prophetically gifted people, especially seers will have this type of experience, but I wouldn't exactly call it "out of body" experience because of the connotations being parapsychological/new-age or whatever...

Perhaps there's some kind of spirit of seduction, lust, etc, that is on this person and it revealed itself to you? Often seers/prophetic people are super sensitive to these things.

Please pray about it and ask God what just happened; is it a warning about this person or situation, is it a deliverance need, is it for intercession, etc...

Often seers will see and/or experience things that are so real and it's a surprise that no one else saw or experienced it. I had this happen on an airplane once with the passenger in the next seat and it was VERY disconcerting to say the least. No one else apparently saw what I saw, I was in conversation with the person at the time, he was supposedly a believer too.

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:14 pm

um ive had a simila experiance but it was in a drm,, um i was wiv anutha person ,,wen i saw them irl they reacted strange 2 me,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeankid on Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:36 am

MK and Mr.D,
Thanks for taking the time. Yes I have had visions before but it was more for the church as a whole, never on a person to person level. Also this person I really do not know. NOTHING,NADA, ZERO,ZIP. Thats why Im kinda thinking . But I would love to go deeper into this gift. So could it be that God is going to give me a new passion in this area on a person to person basis? Not for the church but for people who don't go to church ? You know people that you meet in your day to day life?

Bless y'all
BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top