a flood and falling building

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a flood and falling building

Post by awesomegod16 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:15 am

I dreamed that I was in this high rise building apartment with some people. I am not sure if they were my family members, as I was kind of aware that my dead mom was with us. And I had all of my possessions with me in suitcases in the living room for some reason. I rode the elevator down to the first floor. I was with some other people. I knew we were in a big city because of the buildings. When I looked outside I saw water like a flood rising from the middle of the street. It was very deep and it was moving like very quickly. I screamed in surprise and went back upstairs to warn the people in the room about the water. As I looked out the window I continued to see water that was moving down the street, this time not just contained among the curb but moving all over the place. The people I was with didnt seem to understand the severity of the situation. I warned them but they were not moving fast. I began to try to get my belongings and leave. Before that happened, the building began to fall. I felt the sensation of the building falling to its side and everyone was falling with it. I remember thinking that I was going to try to survive this building falling by moving my body with it. I remember trying to grab onto this other building and i did and then i woke up.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a flood and falling building

Post by usemeLord on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:38 am

was it clear water or dirty. Since it didn't seem to bother the other people I would say something will affect you good or bad. Good being the holy spirit doing a deep work in you, flooding you = that would be clear clean water. Or something overwhelming you in life troubles coming to your life = dirty flooding water. I would lay hold of the promises of God of no weapon formed against you shall prosper and keep the full armor of God on.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:42 am

the water didnt look dirty at all but as it was in the street and sort of the first time i saw it was confined to the curb but deep. it looked dark though but that might have been the reflection of the street. it wasnt clear but not dirty either. but the water must have affected the other people in the dream because i think the flood was making the building fall and the people in the building were in there too.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:44 am

I had several dreams of dirty water flooding and the sort in the past week. Now 3 of my 5 children are sick with swine flu. I know also from the dream they will be fine. That is why I asked if it was dirty or clean.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:21 am

oh okay. anyway i wonder what the toppling building meant too because it was falling over with us in it? and the fact that no one listened to me when i warned them about the flood.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top