Me and my wife had a dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Me and my wife had a dream

Post by ben_dreamer on Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:42 am

Hello,

Both me and my wife had a dream yesterday.

My dream....

I'm going on a bicycle on a broad road. It's a two way road i.e. both going and on coming vehicles. The divider on the road are iron railing kind. It seems like evening and the road is quite well lit. As I go along the road, there is a turning on the left which I need to take but I see someone on the right and so I park my bicycle on the right before the turning and I go to meet this person. Parking on the right is prohibited and so when I return to take my bicycle it is missing. Then someone tells me that the police have taken it. So immediately I think of asking a friend of mine to come and help me. (IRL This friend of mine is a pastor). As I was just thinking about him he comes to me and asks me what happened. I tell him and he says come lets go and get the bicycle.

My wife's dream...

She and I are at a friends place on the ground floor. (IRL we used to have our Sunday service in the first floor of their house). There are a lot of women gathered downstairs. After some time the owner of the house takes me upstairs and asks me to fill a form. There is a table and a lot of forms on it and I am filling the form. In the meantime my wife who is downstairs is approached by a lady who is dressed in black. She tells my wife that her name is Esther and that her husband is having an affair with another women and asks her to pray about it. So she prays for her. She then comes upstairs looking for me and finds me filling the form. On the form was written the name of a Bible institute. (IRL I had attended a conference conducted by this Bible institute last year). We both then come down and she is following me. I then enter a bathroom and she is waiting outside for me.

ben_dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and my wife had a dream

Post by ben_dreamer on Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:59 pm

Hi,

waiting for a reply.....

Thanks

ben_dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:31 am

Dear Ben,
The Lord told us Not by might if not by my spirit.
You are making things to happen in the flesh.
patient even if the thing you are working on right now is removed
have the confidence that the Lord will be taking control of your ministry.
2 different ventures one on knowledge or impartation ..and the other one prayer and intercession.
The works of the spirit will be manifested and the fleshly ones removed.
May the Lord bless You and Keep You.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top