New Trips Around the World During the New Year (Long)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Trips Around the World During the New Year (Long)

Post by lola21st on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:36 am

This dream had me going in circles because the last scene looped back to the first scene...like the dream was a prequel to the first scene....

Scene One
I along with my current boss, and other women from my past and present workplaces, churches and social circles were getting ready to go on a trip to Japan. I was partnered with one of them, like a buddy system – we keep track of each other so that the group doesn’t lose anyone. I remember that my boss had a similar suitcase as the one my former boss had in a dream that I had last week (large suitcase that looks like a wallet – opens up like a billfold and has slots (huge version of the credit card section) where your clothing and other items would go. I recall someone being impatient that everyone still had to get ready before we could leave for the airport....

Scene Two
We’re at my aunt’s house in New York City (IRL she lives in FL). Relatives and friends have been gathering for the last week to celebrate the holidays together and get ready for a New Year’s party. The house was dark and you have to walk up stairs to get to the living room area. But it looks like a nightclub lounge inside – muted lighting and there is a bar alongside one wall with leather bar chairs and sofas and chairs.

I was talking with a woman who was bold and loud and bodacious in the way she talked. I asked her if she had Jesus – it was just a spontaneous response to the way she was talking. After I said that I thought I may have stirred up some controversy but a friend of mine from high school said “Oh no, she needed to hear that!”

A friend of mine was there too with a male friend and was happy to see us since he didn’t really know anyone else there. Some people were in the living room level and others were in the basement which was finished. A little while after my friend arrived, my older son and I left to go to California to go brush our teeth. :huh:

Scene Three
My son and I were in my bathroom at home and we were both brushing our teeth so that we could get back to NYC to celebrate the new year with my family from Scene Two. The time was 11:50pm so we had to do this quickly. He took my gum cleaner (a pointy rubber pick that is used to clean under the gum) and I told him that he couldn’t use it because it was mine but looked in a tray that I had to see if I had an extra one or something else that he could use to clean his teeth. I gave him something that looked like those metal tooth picks that they use at dentists’ offices to examine patients’ teeth.

The dream went back to New York. We got there after the New Year so we didn’t get to toast with everyone else. My aunt was complaining because I’d bought champagne for the New Year’s celebration but it wasn’t enough for everyone and it was a basic brand, not high end. I told her that in fact the champagne wasn’t for the party, it was for family use before the party (it was purchased during the week so to be consumed over the course of the week, not right before the party) Also, I’d seen some a large bottle of fine wine in her shelves so didn’t think that I needed to buy champagne for the party itself since we had wine already but it turned out that it wasn’t enough and she was finding fault with me because of it.

When we returned, there was a friend there who was talking to a younger man and she seemed embarrassed that we found her talking to this man.

Scene Four
We (now my younger son and I) were now in Philadelphia and I was driving to a birthday party for a friend of my younger son. For some reason in the dream, I didn’t like the boy, I thought he was whiny. My son and I along with the birthday boy and his mother were at the supermarket to buy a birthday cake for him. While there, I ran into a couple that I used to know in college. I drove them back to their home. Traffic was heavy. We made a left onto another road then made a right turn onto a college campus. We parked in a parking garage and took the groceries of the car to bring to their apartment which was on campus.

When we got to their place, there was a baby there. It was a surprise! They’d had a baby since we last spoke but didn’t mention it to me. The baby boy was five months old, blond like his mother. He was adorable! He was very bright for five months old – he understood what we were saying to him and laughed a lot. One part of the apartment wall opened up to a common area like in dorms. The baby suddenly disappeared into the common area. I got concerned and asked where the baby was and then we realized that he was with the other people who lived there and knew my friends.
Then the dream shifted back in time to how we got to NYC in the first place...via Scene One.

End of dream.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Trips Around the World During the New Year (Long)

Post by lola21st on Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:47 pm

Just remembered something related to this dream and realized that there were no responses....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:05 pm

Anyone? Take one scene if nothing rings thru for the dream overall...

I believe I received an interpretation for Scene One, the trip to Japan but am open to receiving interpretations/thoughts on the other scenes...thanks!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:03 pm

lol.........

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:23 pm

Lola~ What appears is simple.......dreams come in a ''multitude of Business''. This dream is a constant-repeat of a multitude of events that hold a common ground......Business is being taking care of in a great number of ways. The beginning sets the par-for-the-coarse (briefcase), everything else is pack into that....makeing if very brief and simple.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:45 am

Lurdys
you keep moving back and forth from place to place: California, NYC, Philadelphia--it seems like a 'road trip' and this could be spiritual! I wonder if there's going to be some transitioning taking place with your family within the upcoming year?

The part that stuck out to me was the 'cleaning your teeth' with your son. At two points you both were cleaning your mouth--I wonder if there needs to be more communication between you two, like you both need to clear the air with some things? Brushing our teeth is a normal activity and we must 'clean' dirt away in order to remain healthy and I wonder if that's also what needs to take place? I'm thinking of the Orbit commercial: 'Dirty mouth? Clean it up with Orbit gum'-lol You and your son haven't gotten into a disagreement lately have you?

I wonder if the transition with your family has to do specifically with your son? Like you two need to be on one accord and be personally washed of some things together in order to come into completion for the new year? The champagne bottle reminds me of 'new wine' (Joel 2).

These are my thoughts for now as I read your dream quickly but I will look over it some more and let you know of any more thoughts.

Be blessed and pray over what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top