Is this Weird or What?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is this Weird or What?

Post by Jadams on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:58 pm

This dream took place at my cousin's house. My son and I were driving to her house and when we got there, the car broke down. As we got out of the car, I thought how we had favor because we could have broken down on the freeway. Then four dogs came by us and they sniffed around us, then they ran off to this hill and began eating the grass (sort of like what cows do). I went inside my cousin's house and was washing dishes and i looked out her kitchen window. I saw that it was raining, the it snowed and then it began to hail. I looked to the sky and there was this big ball that shot down, which looked like a planet, then the stars fell....and then the half moon fell. ~end of dream~

I have NO CLUE what his could mean...HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this Weird or What?

Post by Cholette on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:37 am

Hmmm...these are just thoughts, but the car situation could be a symbol of the trials of life that happen, but God protecting you. The same with the dogs...which in my opinion could represent people who are not for you. Looking out of a window represents revelation or prophecy. Do you have a prophetic gift? Have you been told that you have a "end time" prophetic gift. What you saw out of the windo seems like end time stuff.

Please pray on what I've said...these are only thoughts.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:25 am

Just thoughts, not an interpretation...

Are you and/or your cousin going through a challenging time right now?
It seems like there's a set back but you recognize that it could've been worse if not for God's grace (could've broken down on the freeway vs at your cousin's house). Do you recall how you felt when the dogs were sniffing you and your son? It seems like they could represent a potential threat but one that doesn't materialize into anything.

At your cousin's house, while you're helping her resolve some problems (washing dishes), I think the Lord is revealing something to you, the falling stars and moon reminds me of end times events as well but I don’t know how this fits.

Mark 13:24-26
24 “But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; 25 the stars of heaven will fall, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken. 26 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

Revelation 6:12-14
12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold,[a] there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. [b]13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:59 am

Hi Jadams, dogs eat grass when their stomach may be a little upset and I think it also helps with digestion as well. My dogs eat grass sometimes, they don't eat every grass but specific types of grasses, it is like a medicine for them.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:31 pm

I don't know if this will help but being a country girl and raised around millions of dogs; I know, just like butterfly, that they eat grass. I never knew why but they do. AND, from what I've seen, they would always vomit it back up! yuk...

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top