Old dresser drawers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old dresser drawers

Post by Deeseer7 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:27 pm

I dreamed earlier today that an old boyfriend of mine from many years ago, was preparing to wed a 2nd time (in which currently) he is married for the 2nd time. He brought all of his old dresser drawers and put them in my home. I saw one of the dressers that belonged to me, and I was curious in the dream as to why he was bringing them to my home.
Now, everytime that I've dreamed of him, my husband and I would pray and later find out that we were on target. I always asked The Lord to deliver me from any residue of my past concerning this man. I'm wondering is this a sign of some sort of confrontation or deliverance, but I'm really asking for understanding on this one.

Last edited by Deeseer7 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to add more)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old dresser drawers

Post by One Door on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:59 pm

I don't know if this will help or not but "dresser" is one who dresses another: to dress, meaning to make straight (right). This could mean that God is going to make straight (right) a situation in your life. Just a thought for you.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top