is this an end times dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

is this an end times dream?

Post by unforgetable dreams on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:55 pm

A couple of weeks ago, i dreamt that i had a dream...I had a dream in a dream that obama was on top of huge white stairs to the sky and he was doing an old american indian dance with his wife and one of his daughters at the very top of the stairs...I was very afraid because he was wearing an all silver outfit and his face was scary to me. He didn't see me watching him though. I ran down and at the bottom of the stairs was a swimming pool of people and a couple of unsaved family members. The sun began to shine very bright almost blinding. I woke up from that dream but was still dreaming and walked out of bedroom and the sun was shining so bright again and my husband said I know that you have dreamt something, but I was too scared to tell him what I dreamt and I lied to him and just said I dreamt of swimming, he said "me too" then I woke up. I am new at this, so let me know if it's just a silly dream.

thank you,

unforgetable dreams

unforgetable dreams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is this an end times dream?

Post by Cholette on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:14 pm

Why do you think this is an end time dream? Is it the white stairs? I'm just curious.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:26 pm

Obama see's himself as the savoir of this country, I believe that is why you see him at the top of the stair's.
An Indian dance to me, represents a type of pegan worhip, or witchcraft.

Interesting that you ran to the light. Revival is on the way.

I dont think its an end times dream, but a picture of what God is going to do rgardless of what we see.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unforgetable dreams on Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:29 pm

Well I thought it was end times dream because it seems that he ascends himself to the top of the white stairs, if that makes sense in my dream in a dream. Not sure why I have double the dreams either...Not sure exactly what the mass sunlight would be, I believe that the sun represents gods glory but not sure, im still learning. Thanks for all the insight, it has helped.

unforgetable dreams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:43 am

I've heard on this sight a while ago that when you have a dream within a dream it's usually prophetic.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:20 am

A dream within a dream for me is a deep spiritual truth. Hope that helps.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top