can clocks be used for satanic means?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

can clocks be used for satanic means?

Post by daamal on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:28 pm

hello everyone, this event happened to me a couple of years ago and i have been concerned about it since but i didnt really have a place to talk about it until now where i felt i could get some good feedback. I was in someones house doing a service and when i walked in this persons mother( the owner was a young adult woman as well) was sitting at the kitchen table reading when i noticed that the wall above her was covered with clocks of different kinds. and i never mentioned a word about them but she said that all those clocks had a different time on them and that everyone of those times on the clocks represented the exact time one of her friends and/or family members was born. on the refrigerator was a cover of a magazine that seemed to be about the anti-christ and there was a man on it with an upside down cross hanging around his neck.i got a really bad feeling about it and i refused to go back at first but my boss at the time was a deacon in the Baptist church that we attended and he reminded me that they only have as much power as i choose to give them. so i did go back once to finish the service but i never felt comfortable being there. thanks in advance for reading and all prayers and or imput is very welcomed. peace unto you from our Lord Jesus Christ amen

daamal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: can clocks be used for satanic means?

Post by immortalservant on Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:25 pm

Was this a dream or a real event? Just a little confused:)

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:46 am

Seems like it was a real experience.

I believe that time is indeed important in the occult. I think it has to do with astrology in some sense.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:28 am

I was wondering that myself

immortalservant

Back to top Go down

Post by daamal on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:54 pm

hey folks thanks for taking the time to write and please forgive me for taking so long to respond i have been extremely busy lately. And yes it was a real experience and it was very different from anything that i had experienced before.i truly believe that there was some unholy things going on there but i am not sure what it was. the astrology idea seems to fit somewhat but once again i'm not quite sure. thanks again ladies for your time, and peace unto you from our Lord Jesus Christ, amen.

daamal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:04 am

Well, I just want to encourage you to remember this woman may not realize what she is even messing with. Continue to walk in love...Love covers a multitude of sin. I have seen many Satan worshipers, witches, and members of the occult give their lives to Jesus. You may be the only Jesus she ever sees. I am very sensitive to the Spirit and I can sense demonic oppression very easily, my 8 yr old son deals with this also...when you walk into a place where there is demonic activity, you feel a pressure or heavy feeling and it can be disturbing, but we as believers need to get to the place where we are walking in the Spirit that we have the opposite effect on those in bondage. Our love should spill out that people notice. We all have to work on this area. Be encouraged that the enemy is under your feet when you put him there! It took me a long time to understand what that feeling was, now that I recognize it I take authority over it...you can do the same!!!

immortalservant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top