Taking a picture

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking a picture

Post by vince merc on Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:52 pm

9-17-08

I dreamed that I was in what appeared to be a classroom of both men and women. I apparently was the leader/teacher and I reached for my camera to take a class photo. I picked up the camera and as I was looking through the lens to take the photo I noticed that the film started coming out of the side of the camera. I quickly realized that it was not my camera, but somehow I got someone else’s camera. I was apologizing for the mistake to the class and a woman stood up and came over and said it was her camera. I was afraid she would be upset because I thought I had ruined her camera, but she was not angry. She said something kind of joking to the affirmative and was smiling. I noticed that as she spoke she had an accent. I remember being a bit surprised at that. I then reached for my camera and remember looking again through the lens getting ready to take the picture, but then I woke up.

vince merc

View user profile http://www.fatherspeaks.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Taking a picture

Post by AngelFromSa on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:06 pm

I feel that you are in or going into a trainning time (don't know if there's a small group ministrie in your church - but you must be part of that). The camera means that you have a vision and you must follow it, it seems like you are following someone elses vision (other persons camera). Please pray on this for I also feel that you have a calling and the capability to preach.

AngelFromSa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:23 am

You take pictures for your job, right? Its just what you do. Its something youre good at. I feel this dream represents a situation that may or may not not have happened yet. Do you teach or lead some kind of service or class? what about at your job?

I really feel like you will be in a situation where you are leading someone elses group that you arent used to leading. You may say somethings or do something that makes you feel like you've totally messed things up for yourself or for the other person whos used to leading that area or group. (sorry im not being very specific, we see through a glass darkly sometimes right?)
Anyway God is showing you that whatever happens you wont mess things up for her in fact she may even make a joke about the situation. Something about her may surprise you (could be an accent or something else) So when you reached for your own camera, shows that you were starting to feel more comfortable.
I hope this makes sense. I feel like when you dream about cameras (if taking pics is what you do) its a way of doing something that you do. If you are a photographer and you take pictures all the time it wouldnt surprise me at all if you had dreams of taking pics all night. Its just what you do and what youre good at doing.
So you go into someone elses territiory so to speak (the other persons camera) and something goes wrong and you feel a bit responsible. THe woman makes a joke to assure you shes not upset. then you feel more in your own element.
please pray on what i've said.
blessings to you,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vince merc on Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:24 pm

Thanks Daph. I am not a photographer. I was a pastor for 20 years and have been traveling internationally for the last 3 years teaching on the Father's Love. www.fatherspeaks.org

I do see what you were saying about taking over something for someone else, and as I hate to make mistakes, I understand and am thankful for all the grace I can get!
Blessings,
Vince

vince merc

View user profile http://www.fatherspeaks.org

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:10 pm

LOL for some reason i was thinking you told me you were a photographer! sorry bout that! anyway i would definately go with what Angelfromsa said about you having a gift. Also the camera could have been your "point of view" or something like that...just some suggestions. blessings to you
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top