What does Pavlova, and the numbers 444 and 1111 mean together?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What does Pavlova, and the numbers 444 and 1111 mean together?

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:37 pm

All the past week, I kept reading about and hearing about Pavlova, and then the numbers 444 would come up, then later 1111. This has been going on for days. I almost thought of it as Pavlov's dog, as in conditioning, I guess because of the name Pavlova, but I still would really value your opinions. It started when I was reading through my cookbook. The first time, I started right at that page with the recipe on it, but skipped past it, I didn't even look at it. Then I felt the Spirit urge me to carefully go back through the cookbook, and when I got to the Pavlova recipe, I read through, entranced. Ok. Then the number 444. Then I go to look at TV the next day, and this woman is actually making the Pavlova, and I am saying, ok, no coincidence. She is saying everything the cookbook was saying about the history of Pavlova in Australia. I look at the clock, 444 again. Then I was watching a ministry show and they mentioned Pavlova, and the clock was 444 again! I don't know if this is related to a move of the Lord in New Zealand concerning signs and wonders and miraculous provision. I kind of thought of the Pavlova like a mustard seed, because of how it starts out and volumizes and becomes a foundation that you can layer heavier fruits in for a desert, just like a mustard seed can grow into a tree to support birds. Anyway, I hadn't come to much of a conclusion. I was loathe to bring this up to dreamy , I don't want you to think I am being facetious.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What does Pavlova, and the numbers 444 and 1111 mean together?

Post by dreamster on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:13 pm

i marvel,cos pav isa kiwi icon dessert,,not australian,, ,,um im a grt pav maker ,,keeps me in shape,, um ur interp sounds good 2 me, ,,but tha numbas r a mystery 2me,, bless u,, D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:00 am

LOL, yah, it is. I have been having the numbers thing happen to me for about a year now, but not in conjunction with the Pavlova, and so now I just feel stupid, like I have been told so much, but understand so little.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:17 am

The word Pavlova sounds like a Russian word, in regards to the numbers I am not sure, I just have some thoughts. 444 may means something happening over a multiplication of 4 times like how in the bible a scripture might mention a double portion of something only in this case it may mean a quadruple portion of something, when you add up 1+1+1+1 you get the number 4 as well perhaps confirming the quadruple portion, I hope I make sense. Or perhaps it could be related to a time period for e.g either 4 days, or 4 weeks or 4 months or 4 years.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:29 am

OH, butterfly, I never perceived the 1111 in that manner! All those ones do add up to 4! See what I mean when I say that I don't see the obvious, and that I really need interp help when I am given a message and when I dream? Thanks, ya'll!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:32 am

I might add that I have this vision from the Lord about a non-profit organization, which I have already registered as Firstborn Son, the Double Portion. (Mishneh) I am trying to do the paperwork for the non-profit part, and for the business plan, and it is laborous. I am feeling my way around this. I already have my tax id number.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:00 pm

,,,4 means gods creative wrks,, if that helps wiv ur pavlova sweety,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:37 pm

Hi everybody, this is so interesting, i saw today on my clock 444 and right after I went into 2 hour worship and prayer, I couldn't stop, it was just coming and coming.
And what is more interesting, I have been seeing numbers ending with 11 everywhere, in one of my recent elevator dreams - 11th floor, building numbers - today I saw #611, on clocks - 9:11, 10:11, 7:11, anything with 11.

I was thinking that this is just coincidence but when I read you post, I thought may be there is sth in this.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:40 am

It's wierd but when I decided to google Christian meaning for 11 I found this - http://www.christian-faith.com/forjesus/angels-11-11 - and it's even more wierd as I saw that you and I are not the only ones...

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:43 am

You, know-ever since I posted this, this has stopped. Just like that. I understand what the Pavlova was. It was really Pavlov. And I am going to say this. Because this is what I received from it. This is how I understand it. This is about letting the enemy train your reactions and your responses. There is a response that the Lord wants us to have, and that is faith in Him, no matter what else you are told, and no matter what it looks like. Go with the knowledge that the Lord has given you. That way the enemy will not be able to deceive you.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:20 am

ooh, thanks for your post, praise God it stopped with you, I am struggling with it, I keep catching that 11 everywhere, this is driving me crazy, I really want this to stop. I believe that if something is not giving me peace, it is not from God, at the same time my mind id not letting me free, thinking that may be God is telling me something and I don't see it.....

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:29 am

11-11 is Veteran's Day in North America. It's also this Wednesday (it's my wedding anniversary). Once I was blogging and I wrote, "It's 11:11pm (blah blah blah)" the person who responded to my blog started freaking out because 11:11 just stuck out to him. He didn't even mention my response, he just kept going on and on about 11:11. Next a third person wrote in with a reaction about the number as well. My blog comment was ignored completely, the only thing that stuck in their minds was 11:11. Isn't that funny?! I mentioned this because maybe the 1111 represents that date or that time. 4 to me always represented the 4 corners of the earth and the 4 angels blowing their trumpets at the start of the tribulation period. Maybe we'll be seeing the two Jewish witnesses soon?!?! 11x11 is also 2 by 2 which could be a call of the 72 (spreading out and witnessing 2 by 2). I love number dreams. God bless you I hope this helped somehow.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:51 pm

Thanks for your post, it feels good to know that it's not only me seeing those numbers.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:31 pm

Grrrrrrruhhh! I give up! I know there is something to it. I just want to close the door on it. You know, but atleast the Pavlova stopped, so I got that part, but back to the numbers....sigh.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jorji on Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:56 pm

I see double numbers all the time, multiples of 11. For me, it's 11, 22, 33, and 44...seldom any higher numbers. Often, I'll see them together, like 3344, or 1122.

jorji

View user profile http://jorjibelle.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I keep seeing 444

Post by Dolores on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:35 pm

In 2009 I started seeing the following: 11:14, 1:14, 4:44 almost every time I would glance at the clock. I know one of my relatives saw the numbers 11:11 in a dream. Then it started to get worse to the point that everytime I looked at the clock it would be 10:44, 7:44, etc. I know its not something in my mind because I do check the clock at times and get other times but I noticed that I would more than often now just happen to glance at the clock and I would see 44.

I went to church on Sunday, January 3, 2010 and the Bishop was preaching from Ezekiel 37:1-14, the story of Ezekiel's vision of dry bones in the valley. In his preaching he mentioned verse 9 which states, "Then He said unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prohesy son of man and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds O breath, and breathe upon these slain that they may live". The Bishop said 4 means universal.... North, South, East, West. Its true because in Revelation 7:1 states "After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree."

(Paraphrasing-Then the Bishop began to say Holy Spirit come from the North, the South, the East, and the West, and blow upon us those who lost hope, lost their anointing, lost in addiction, etc and you felt the presence of the Lord) I was so stunned! It was like a close encounter with God and in verse 10 it states, " So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army!" Read Ezekiel 37:1-14, Revelation 14, Revelation 7!

I would recommend to stay faithful to God, and don't lose confidence in God. To those who have not known Jesus Christ as their God and Savior, their help in the time of trouble, their guide, their strength, their best friend. Now is the time to pick up that Bible and ask God to open your heart and eyes to His will and call so that you will not reject Him or be full of unbelief. God knows all his creation to the point that He would make Himself known to us through a number and know that we would look online to see what it means and the answer is clearly in the Bible. There is one God, one Faith, one Baptism in the name of Jesus, and one Lord and He is good! I hope this helps someone!

For more scriptural confirmation:
Revelation 7:3 saying, "Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees until we have sealed the bond-servants of our God on their foreheads."

Matthew 24:31 "And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

Isaiah 11:12 And He will lift up a standard for the nations And assemble the banished ones of Israel, And will gather the dispersed of Judah From the four corners of the earth.

The books such as Isaiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, and Revelation all has something to do with the number 4

Dolores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

1111???

Post by God's Girl on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:07 pm

If anyone ever figures out what 1111 means please let me know. I have been seeing it for almost 2 years and from time to time I see 11:33 as well.

God's Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:37 pm

Hi
Maybe it was said,but there is a cake called Pavlova.

About 1111.Maybe it's not this,but today I read the Psalms.I noticed this.
In Psalm111,1 it says:
"Praise ye the Lord.I will praise the Lord with my whole heart,in the assambly of the upright,and in the congregation."(Psalms 111,1.)

It also maybe a date.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:29 pm

LOL, this time, I am seeing 22 as in 220 221 222, etc. and also back to 1111 and 444.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MinnieS on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:31 am

Hi,
As I was searching through the topics to understand some symbols in the dream I had this morn, i found this dream title interesting. As i was halfway through the comments, i remembered that i also had a snapshot of 1144 or 11 44 in today's dream, but it entirely skipped my mind for a while as i was looking for other symbols. So it came as a surprise to me ..same numbers.
As i woke up, i thought that i should be checking what's up at 11:44 am.. but forgot. And remembered after seeing this dream, posted in 2009! :)

(I wanted to comment here, so i registered right away. So i am a new member)

I have started checking this website just a week ago, again while i googled for dream interpretations. Last week, early morning one day, as i was in the kitchen, the name "Mia" got dropped into my head for no reason. And i suddenly rememered that 3-4 yrs ago, the toddler next door used to call me "Mia" (not my name). But that was the day last week when i accidentally ended up at this website searching for a dream meaning. It was much later that I connected "Mia"-dropped-thought to MiaSherwood.com. just amazing how God leads. It was an encouragement for me that day, as i reached my lowest low and almost gave up on what God was telling me to hold on. Hmm! :)

Thanks,
Minnie

Last edited by MinnieS on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added words)

MinnieS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:16 pm

hee hee great, we dont mind how you get here, :hooray:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:09 pm

We surely do not.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top