Empty Apartments

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Empty Apartments

Post by Dreamer on Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:35 pm

Hello Everyone

I keep having dream of my apartment was empty and I was moving but a white man was sitting in my empty apartment in a patio chair, and he was trying to have sex with me and I push him off of me and a week later I had the similar dream, that my girlfriend apartment was clean and organized which she is not very clean but in the dream everything was very neat, and organized and there was baskets organized in a corner, which I was shock to see everthing was organized and neat

PLEASE HELP

DREAMER

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Empty Apartments

Post by lola21st on Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:28 pm

just thoughts..did u recognize the man? Is there someone in your life who u feel is overbearing, forcng themselves on u? In the scene with ur friend...is she getting her life in order IRL?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:18 pm

Hello Lola21st

I do recognize that man, about 2yrs ago someone in my apartments was shot and killed and a Private Investigator came bye recently to ask some questions and he stayed about Hour, TO LONG and he keeps calling to ask me out to dinner and he aways calls me stating he's in the AREA! its make me uncomfortable, I am wanting to move soooo bad BUT my friend is not moving but I told her about the dream about her apartment was clean she laugh because her apartment is so disorganized and junky, AND I also remember the baskets, like Easter baskets pile on top of each other so neat

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top