Subway & Beach Tower

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Subway & Beach Tower

Post by sword&scepter on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:24 am

Good morning laides & gents, I dreamt last night that I was somehow back in my hometown riding on a subway. I hadn't rode on one in years and was not sure of the stops but kept on my way, within a few minutes I noticed that the train was stopping at the stations that I'd already passed, I began to think & realized that I was jet lagged coming into town & must've dozed off so the train had gone to the end of the line and was heading back to the oppisite end... What's intrigueing is the fact that no one harmed me. I looked at my watch & realized that it was now 3:20 AM & that it was too late to awaken my family & that I should just continue to ride until about 5AM or SO in order not to wake them so early. As the train was heading to the last stop I noticed that it was now early morning & the sun was coming up, I began talking with some people that I supposedly knew and we got off the train & walked a few block to THE BEACH....
There are NO beaches in my hometown, I was back to where I currently reside and I had to go to work as a LIFEGUARD (I'm not a LG) ...
Some of us talked outside & then I went upstairs because the building (which was a light grey/white striped building that was 2 or 3 stories tall) I chatted for a few minutes about our next assisgnment for the day then I stepped out onto the balcony. It was a cool breezy day & I could see the boardwalk, shoreline, & a bit of the water, I was told by someone "somewhere" that I needed to see more, so I began a long walk up a tall tower (From the outside) this thing was as tall as a lighthouse probably about 350 feet high.
I had a large pair of binoculars to keep watch with, as I reached the very top I could see all over the entire beach & surrounding areas also the the shape of the tower was square & the roof was flat with no guard rails or anything, it was windy & made me extra cautious to stand straight up & scan the area but I did.

After I finished my shift up there I returned to the bottom & went into another building & there were a strange & perverse family there that had to be put into a room (it was sort of a bed & breakfast) I didn't like their presence so I left them, I entered another room which was all white and changed clothes, I began to hear some really weired conversation coming from they're room which kinda bothered me but there was sort of a force field around me to not let me out or any of them out to get near me... Then I woke up.

Last edited by Juan on Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammatical)

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Subway & Beach Tower

Post by butterfly on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:27 am

I may be way off but when I think of a lifeguard it reminds me of a watchman in the bible, in biblical times a watchman was suppose to stay in a tower and be vigilant and when an enemy was approaching he was suppsoe to warn the people.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:56 am

Same feeling here as butterfly, the forcefield being the hedge of protection from God Almighty. I've heard that trains can mean prayer can't remember where. Seems as if you also are blessed with discernment of bad people/spirits. Since something in you did not like some of the people

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:22 am

hi juan -feel like God is calling u to rescue people with prophetic words -like a lifeguard would pull them out of the sea (world) and on to the beach-solid ground-the train is a symbol of the church with fixed destinations-looks like u will also be blessed with the gift of prophecy-or perhaps even be a prophet-the binoculars u are given are used to see events occur before others do and you are safe in Gods high tower-you will come under attack from others but your determination prevails

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:30 pm

Thank you all sooo much for your responses, I never thought twice about what the train meant, I was knida of nervous about falling asleep on a subway at night. (You close your eyes on your very life doing that)

Do you think the numbers 3 or 20 mean anything or is 3:20 AM a time for something?? Hmmmmm.... I remeber working one day on location (I'm a professional cameraman) & met a postal carrier & I remember him saying to me that the Lord had told him 3AM for me & that's all he knew.. I just took it with a grain of salt though. hmmmmmm....

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top