COVERING, A LAUNDROMAT, AND A VISIT TO A STRANGE PLACE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

COVERING, A LAUNDROMAT, AND A VISIT TO A STRANGE PLACE

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:48 am

I was laying in the grass, looking up at the sky, but I saw my uncle and my mother's face. I was aware that I had to get dressed to go somewhere. It was like a party. I began to feel stirrings of excitement in my stomach, like in my spirit. I got up and walked to this bus. At the back of the bus was some long pants. I did not have a shirt, and I was aware that I was naked. I put the pants on, pulling them as far up as I possibly could, so that the waistband was comfortabley under my arm pits, and my breasts were covered all the way to my collar bone. My hair cascaded over my shoulders to cover my back and shoulders and upper arms. The pants were white and red striped horizontal in color. Someone laughed at me for looking like a clown; it got beside me a little, but I shrugged it off, and thought, well if this is what you got, then you work with it and don't complain. Then the person stopped laughing, so I looked back down, and the color and texture had changed to a black material and it looked like an evening wear. I had thick ropes of pearls that hung to my stomach in various lengths, and I had nice shoes on. Then I was happy, and I turned and walked to this laundrymat. It was supposed to be closed and no longer in use. Then I noticed several pockets of clothing everywhere. It was like these things were being added as I looked. There was a woman to my left that I had not seen before, who was washing her clothes. All the clothes were dirty everywhere, except those that were tumbling in the dryers and those that were through, but were sitting in the washer. I pulled some clean white towels and a shirt out of the washer and put them in a dryer, and took a jacket out of the washer to cover my arms. Then I noticed that there were piles of dirty rusty items everywhere. In the piles were silver coins. Dimes, nickels and quarters. I started picking them out one by one and everytime I would count to a dollar, and start the next stack of dollars. I had a lot of them, and I didn't quite know where to put them. So I sat down at a folding table, and other people were there too. A man lit a cigarette and asked me if I wanted one. I said no. He had two packs. Then he said I see that you have your own. I said no. Then I looked down by my foot, and there was this pack of salems, open by my foot. I picked it up, and looked at it. I put it on the table. I did not want to touch a cigarette. Then a second one appeared in the coat pocket. I said, its not mine, and I put it on the table. Then a lady on my left side acted like she knew me. She was an older black lady, slightly plump. I knew her in the dream, and her husband. I don't know them and never met them in real life, but I knew what her house looked like, and where she lived, the problems that she had in life and in her marriage. She wasn't walking with the Lord like I was, but she prayed alot. She wanted me to come back to her house and play board games with them and some other people. So we jumped on her motor cycle, which was white and had three wheels. We got to the house, and her husband was like, long time, no see, girl. I knew him too. He had on a white sleeveless t-shirt pulled over his protruding stomach, and was holding a beer in his hand, a foster's. I recognize it from the commercials in real life. So then we went into the house and there was a picture of two ladies in this house on the dining room table and it was dark after you got past the dining room. I didn't go NO Further. I know that is bad english, but I wouldn't. The people in the picture looked like bad spirits. I knew that this was a part of her husband's life, and that this was what was wrong with their house. Then two women walked in front of us smiling and went back into the dark. They were different than the two women in the picture, and I knew they were also part of the problem. The wife told me that they stayed with them. But they looked like spirits too. I was really concerned. I asked her to take me back where she got me. I was prepared to walk. But we got back on the bike. Then I woke up. I am praying for this lady that I have never met in real life now. But I would like your feedback, please .

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COVERING, A LAUNDROMAT, AND A VISIT TO A STRANGE PLACE

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:49 am

Also, once a month, on the date that I stopped smoking in real life, an urge to smoke a cigarette tries to overpower me, but I don't want it, so I don't do it. I know that the cigarette part of the dream is significant. It's not mine, and I don't want it.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top