Two Tornados

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Tornados

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:14 am

Hey everyone! I had a significant dream over the weekend that I'm still in prayer about. I would appreciate any insight you receive from the Lord! Love and Blessings!

Dream 09-27-09

I was outside at like a fair or a water park with my best friend, "B" and we had been riding water rides. I rode rides I never thought I would and had a blast. In fact, I even rode some that "B" would not ride, or had a hard time riding. (IRL she is the more daring one of the 2 of us.) I was walking along in the park and was barefooted. I wanted to stop and put my tennis shoes on and needed a place to sit down. We went over to a place with some tables where we had been sitting previously, but all of the tables were occupied. Then B saw an older man sitting at one of the tables, who we recognized as seeing here earlier when we had been here. He recognized us and she asked him if we could sit with him so I could put my shoes on. He said yes and he was so sweet and friendly. I had a backpack with me that I was carrying the shoes in. It was like my husband, "D's" backpack IRL. I pulled out my husband's black Velcro sandals (like the kind men wore in the 80s/90s...He still owns and wears his today) and put them on. Then the older man laid hands on my feet and prayed over them/me the sweetest prayer. We thanked him and began to leave.

Next scene -- We were standing outside in the neighborhood where I lived in the dream. (This is not my IRL neighborhood or home.) It was a city neighborhood, with big beautiful homes and well manicured lawns. We were standing right outside of my house (B, me, my parents and my husband "D"). My home was huge with two stories and large windows with lots of natural light coming in. It was clean and bright. While standing outside, all of a sudden I saw a black cloud of debris and wind headed our way. It was a tornado. I pointed at it and said, cursed (something I NEVER do IRL). We ran inside into the closet under the stairwell (similar to one I have IRL, except much larger and it had windows that I could see out of to view everything in the house and outside. Also, there was LOTS of light in this closet.) I was with my parents, D and B. Then I remembered that God had already shown me this storm in a dream previously and that nothing would come of it. I saw every bit of it in the dream right down to what I said (the curse word) outside when I saw it coming. The tornado passed by our house without touching it and we began rejoicing and praising God. I told my family it all happened just the way God had shown me. We got in my parents white Lincoln Navigator and Daddy drove. We drove around the house to survey it for damage just in case. As we drove around we were rejoicing and praising God. The neighbor's yards all had debris in them, and we had some too, but my house was not damaged-- EXCEPT I did notice some of the shingles had come up on one section of the roof. They were loose. I asked my dad if he could just nail them back down. He said that the insurance company would frown on that, and that he needed to leave it alone for insurance purposes and let them deal with it. Then we parked the car out in front of the house with the doors open, looking towards the house and we were praising God and rejoicing. All of a sudden coming from the same direction that the last tornado had left, I saw another funnel of debris and wind (a second tornado) headed straight for us. We were stunned and stood and looked at it for a moment. I had in my arms my little Chihuahua, Nicko, (who is like my baby IRL) and told everyone to take cover. After recovering from the shock of seeing this 2nd tornado coming our way, we ran inside into the same closet under the stairwell again. (My parents, B, D, me, and Nicko). This tornado hit us, but only the outskirts of it. I saw a large wooden beam break through one of my upstairs windows and papers and clothes (all mine) started blowing around and rain started coming into the house. I began praying and rebuking the storm vehemently. My mom started praising and worshipping God. We all joined in and started singing in the Spirit. Then it was all over. As soon as we came out of the closet we noticed that the city had already sent in a clean-up crew and they had begun cleaning up. The only damage that was done was done upstairs and involved the breaking of the windows, the rain, and the papers and clothes being scattered about, all of which were mine. The workers were so nice and kind. They found some of the papers scattered and brought stuff to me to go through and determine whether to keep or throw it out. I had a stack of greeting cards I'd saved for years. (IRL, I do have a stack of greeting cards that I've saved throughout my life.) As I was handed the cards, I wondered if there was any in there from my old friend "S" and why I hadn't thought to check all of these years. (IRL I've been trying to get in touch with "S" and have been praying and interceding for him and for his family as they are going through very difficult times.) I was trying to decide if I was going to take the time and check now, or just go ahead and throw the whole stack out and save myself some time. The tornado had not caused any damage at all downstairs, only debris. The dream was extremely real. End of dream.

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Tornados

Post by daamal on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:47 pm

Hi sandra that is really deep for me to understand fully but what i get from some of it is that you may have a couple of bad storms heading in your direction( personal and/or family life ) that one is going to do very little to harm you and the other will start to bring turmoil or hardship but before it gets the chance to be full blown you call upon the name of the Lord and He shows His faithfulness to you and brings you through it with only minor difficulities. Seems as though you find strength and comfort in your family and they will be there to help you through it.But also it seems as though you're hanging on to some things from the past that you may need to let go of.( I just did the exact same thing with some old cards, letters, and roses that i finally got rid of and that helped me to put some things to rest) that is all obvious but when i see that you are from texas i cant help but to wonder if this may be a warning of actual storms to come. just typing out loud what came to my heart. as you well know, pray and seek Him in all that you do, thanks

daamal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:04 am

Thanks, Daamal! You have confirmed some of what I believe God has spoken to me about this dream. I am actually going through a season right now of putting some old things behind me. I do believe these tornados are more emotional/spiritual vs literal, although we are prone to tornados here in Texas, mostly because this house was not my literal IRL house... I believe it is a spiritual house. Thank you Daamal. I really appreciate it.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:06 am

I think the first tornado prepared you for the second tornado. You knew exactly where to go for safety.
we ran inside into the same closet under the stairwell again

Although there will be some damage, there will be people arriving to clean up...encourage, identify with what you just went through...(Clean up crews have experience at what they do. They know how to do it because they've been there...done that!)

I think the purpose of the second storm is to "bring back to your remembrance some things you have stored up throughout the years" that YOU'RE going to make a decison on whether or not to hold on to them or throw them away.

These are only my thoughts...

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:13 am

Wow V! That really hits home...That goes along with something the Lord told me some months ago. He told me that He was going to cause a shaking that would loosen some things that had been fastened in place for a long time so that they could be "removed". Thanks for posting! I'm praying and seeking the Lord about this dream right now, as a matter of fact...and this really helped! Thank you!!

Love in Jesus,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:53 am

Hi there Sandra P :) I"m going to address the first scene of the dream a little more than the second because I believe you have gotten some good insight there. The water park that you were at speaks to me of operating in the Spirit. The Holy Spirit is fun. This waterpark scene so reminds me of walking in the Spirit and having fun. I feel like there are some places/things in the spirit that you have viewed as "too far out" or "too scary" that God is going to put you right in the middle of. Instead of feeling scared by them you are actually going to have a LOT of fun and it's going to surprise you. Your friend may be connected to you in this. This may be something that God does with the two of you. I feel like God is preparing you for this by the dream because I feel like you probably are a more cautious person by nature and not prone to jumping into things. I feel very strongly not to let your hesitation hold you back in this instance because I feel like what God has for you here connects to the victory in the second part of the dream. I feel like stepping out in the Spirit like this will lead to a "new" walk for you. I honestly feel like your husband's sandals here represent Jesus and that you're going to "walk like Jesus did". The older man praying a blessing over you seems like wisdom to me and that you'll be guarded and blessed by wisdom in this new walk of yours.

The second part of the dream to me obviously represents two storms kind of back to back that are going to occur. The first one will barely touch you and whatever does get touched will just get taken care of by the Lord and you won't have to mess with it. However, I feel like the second storm, although it doesn't do any real damage will stir some stuff up for you. I don't feel like this is necessarily a bad thing. I feel like it will give you the opportunity to look at and remember some things from your life so that you can deal with them. It seems like there is opportunity here to see what God is doing in your life now and how He is connecting your past to your present and future. It seems like a good thing. Obviously, this is all for you to pray about and see what you feel.

Blessings!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:06 am

Hello Sunshine! I'm so glad you responded to this! I was hoping you would!

As usual, you have given me much to think/pray about. The first scene was the scene I had the least revelation on. I agree with what you shared, and I will be praying about this. I already have an idea of an area that the Lord has shown me I will be stepping into that could be a little scary, but at the same time I'm confident that I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!

The second scene and what you said, goes RIGHT ALONGSIDE what God spoke to me about this. I felt like it was more of a "stirring" things up than a damaging situation, and I know exactly what this is pertaining to. Thanks again for being a voice of God's confirmation to me. There are no words to say how much I appreciate it! I ESPECIALLY needed this today.

Love and Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:15 am

That's great Sandra. I'm glad that what I said rings true and brings confirmation. And just remember that when you were at the waterpark you were having lots of FUN ;)

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:42 am

Thanks, Sunshine!!!! I will!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top