i killed three men who i did not know

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i killed three men who i did not know

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:22 am

I had a dream I was on this boat or ship and theses men they were bothering me so some how I threw all of the ship and they died. I could literally see one of the men plaster on the ground..... then in the dream I ws worried that someone was going to report me because I killed them. So I was trying to keep it quite because no one knew that I did. Then somehow my two cousins were on the ship with me it look like the dream turn into a cruise vacation. It was like I met up with them. They had no idea what I did. So there was this one girl she kep t asking me questions like she was suspucious and I was very short with not giving her no informaiton. so the whole time whie I am with my cousins I am like I hope I dont get caught and I was thinking what if when I get back on the boat they will scan my card and they will say its her. I was so afraid that I would get in trouble.

Then The dream switch to a coworker I use to work with and she siad she wanted a apology from me because I hurt her because she could not understand why i did what i did (at the time I met here I was a baby in the lord and I was witnessing to her, and she did not want to do the right thing.... so she took things the wrong way...)and I said I am sorry. then she accept me apology.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i killed three men who i did not know

Post by immortalservant on Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:08 am

Please take what I day as just my thoughts...not sure if anything will speak to you, but I hope it helps you...A boat or ship can mean personal ministry...if it's ship it could mean complicated. There could be some different meanings on killing someone in your dream. One could mean you have "killed" people with the things you say. Judging them or cursing them with your words. Or it could mean you have a murdering spirit on you and you may not realize it. Do you personally deal with anger, frustration, losing self control, things along that line. Or has anyone in your family dealt with these issues. Maybe your cousins mean that it is a generational curse??? Also, check the things you watch on tv. I know that sounds so crazy, but I know someone who's been a christian for many years and just recently checked out some tv shows on the mob, just for something to watch, seemed innocent. They're demeanor changed and he had a nightmare about killing ppl. When he prayed about it, God said a murdering spirit has come upon you due to the mob stories you had been watching. What had happened is that his what he thought was "educational" became a facination with wanting to know more about these kinds of stories, then he began to lose his temper easily over small things, then God gave him the warning. About the woman you once knew could mean that maybe there are some things you need to ask forgiveness for, or you have asked forgiveness for them but you do not believe you are forgiven and you won't forgive yourself. God may be letting you know that has been forgiven so let it go. Hope it helps God Bless...please pray about what I said!!!!

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:33 am

I think theses were good thoughts.. I will seek the LORD on this thank you!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top