New move of God Dreams?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New move of God Dreams?

Post by martin from Africa on Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:48 am

Hi all,

Who of you feel that the Lord is saying that the new move of God is going to include an increase of the interpretation of dreams?

I donít want to get caught up in something and run ahead of God.

I am seeing God doing some awesome break through in dreams.

Some of the fruit I have seen includes: addressing the western idea of dating, poor spiritual food in churches, error in doctrine, repentance, revelation of ministry direction and immediate response to sin.

I donít judge the churches who do not accept that dreams are from God or need interpretation.

If we remember often those people in the previous move of God often do not want to embrace the new God has.

Please post your thoughts....blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New move of God Dreams?

Post by Cholette on Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:02 am

Hmmm...I never thought about this Martin. I guess it's because out of all the people I"m around, I seem to be the only one dreaming. Where I am, people don't seem to know that God can speak in dreams...sad but true. That's not to say that people "aren't" dreaming, but it doesn't seem to be labeled as "a move" yet.

I guess this question can be better answered by those who are seeing the move of God in their "world"...because I'm not seeing it yet.

I think it's absolutely AWESOME that you are seeing God move in a new and fresh way. The scripture that comes to mind is...

" 'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams." (Acts 2:17)

I believe God was telling us that this will be a move that would be orchestrated by Him. I embrace it because some of the crazy things that are happening in these churches is sad to me. I believe God knew he would need another way to bring about change in the lives of his people, which ulitimately will bring change to the body of Christ.

Great topic Martin...blessings!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:26 am

Hi Cholette, thanks for your interesting comments, i know i have gone from warm to very hot, and realizing everything I do is being recorded by God. Itís amazing, I understand that if one has a church of 200 and each person has five dreams a year regarding the church the fivefold ministry could be very busy...I do think we would be closer to the Lord and His purpose if we listened to our dreams. It is also very sad to see that the world is focusing in on dreams and the church is asleep. I am reminded of,

Rev 3:16 Amplified

15I know your [record of] works and what you are doing; you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were cold or hot!

16So, because you are lukewarm and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of My mouth!

17For you say, I am rich; I have prospered and grown wealthy, and I am in need of nothing; and you do not realize and understand that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked.(F)

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:07 am

I thought about this as I was waking up this morning Martin. Dreams are NOT being taught in the church. I wonder how many people are having dreams and not realizing they are from the Lord? Honestly, if a person has a dreams full of symbols and they don't that they just had a dream that needs to be interpreted, that would propose a problem.

I remember having a very complex dream at one point and I was sharing it with a couple of my friends and one of them said "I had a similar dream last year, but I don't usually dream so I don't think it means anything"...when she recalled what she could about the dream, it DID mean something and God literally was giving her foresight into some things that would take place within our local church. I wonder how many people, who are sitting in the pews, are just like her?

By the way...great scripture. I've been in Revelation 3 for the past couple of weeks.

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cnicolaysen on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:30 am

crazy how you revealed that! I have recently started my ministry in writing pieces against the dating practices here in the United states which hurt women and I have also wrote against sexually deviant and violent rap lyrics here in theUnited states. I read of your dream here and I thought it was so eerie. I guess my writing is proof that your dream is coming to pass!

cnicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top