Batteling demonic in some strange house.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Batteling demonic in some strange house.

Post by sword&scepter on Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:10 pm

Greetings all, I arrived home this afternoon & fell asleep on the sofa.... I had a dream that I was in some strange store, that was the size of a warehouse I went through the front of the building & left through the back. I somehow ended up in my car & had to drive out & down some short narrow steps. The room had shrank into a regular house sized room & the steps led me into a narrow alley but I was able to do it & still drive.

As I was driving I was somehow remembering (I guess) I guy who was telling people about how he allowed some people into his home who had brought in "bad spirits", I asked him how did he know so hed told me and while he was telling me I could see that he had allowed in pimps,prostitutes, drug dealers, & drugs into his home. I could see that he had allowed them in and was held captive by them. I drove over to the house & it was totally ugly but had been cleaned out of a lot of junk & the people who used to inhabit it.
Still the white walls were dirty with water & rust stains, there was a black jacket & shoes to match hanging up in the dining room.
I questioned myself because I knew that this place was strange but things needed to be cast out, all of a sudden I felt a strange presence and it grew stronger. I started up the stairs of the house & as I approached the middle portion, I could see doors that were closed & it was really dark. Before I started up the steps I began to make hand & foot movements "sort of in a kung fu type of posture" all the while calling the name of Jesus & casting out forces on the first floor.

Getting to the second floor was a whole different story though, as I was going up it was like walking in windstorm, I could feel total evil as I approached also I felt it hard to breath & speak the word of the Lord, I kept trying but ended up backing down the steps a few times. Then as I continued to shout in the name of Jesus & state my words of battle I made it up to the halfway point & was getting higher but then was overwhelmed by a greater level of evil. I felt the nipples on my chest start to hurt really bad & my chest lock up, this "awakened me but as I opened my eyes I could see that I was in my living room but still in my spirit I could see myself in the house doing battle. I was paralyzed and could not move & my chest & nipples began to ache for real, so as I fought in the dream "I had to fight in the natural & call on the Lord to fully awake & free me."

Does anyone have an interpretation of this? I will greatly apprecaite all opinions.

God bless,

Juan

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Batteling demonic in some strange house.

Post by NeWine on Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:52 am

You were actually experiencing spiritual warfare in your sleep.

The first paragraph; you came into something really big, and you didn't leave the same way you came in. It translates into the narrow walk (alley) not the beaten path. This is your walk with God, your salvation.

The second dream out lines your call. Your thoughts went to others. While you remembered the guy telling you "his story" God was telling you his HISTORY. The gift of discernment and words of knowledge began to operate. YOu went on a mission to go to this house. This house represents this "guy" he has rid himself of some lifestyle, but he needs deliverance so that his "transformation" can be completed.

YOu must first bind the strongman to spoil his goods. The strongholds are on the second floor. Where the strong man lives. Jesus said, these things don't come out except by fasting and by prayer. What ever was up there began to turn on you.

Now your in your living room. The enemy knows where your going and he doesn't want you there. You rattled his cage, and he doesn't like it. He saw the evidence, around you that tells him your a threat. The gift of discernment, and the word of knowledge that will assist you in the ministry of deliverance. YOu knew where to go, and you knew what was up there was evil. And you knew the basics to overcome it.

Now your at home in your living room. You began to manifest the effects of fear sensory on your body, but you didn't say you felt afraid. That is because the spirit of fear was trying to come upon you, if fear can over whelm you, then you will not be of any threat. To bad for him that we have not a spirit of fear, but of love and power, and a sound mind. The last battle was fear. Because it is the first thing the devil wanted to throw at you to keep you from walking in this place of deliverance, that will open doors to the prisoner, and set the captive free.

Saturate yourself in the
The Word and with fasting and prayer, this will help you level up to the place where second story devils will flee. And you will gain wisdom, and knowledge, and understanding, with skill for a ministry in deliverance.

dee

Last edited by NeWine on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:19 am

Thank you very much for your reply, I did kind of feel in my spirit that I was sort of tasked to do this cleansing at this mans home, I don't know why I was sent alone & all the while I was driving I wondered should I be heading in with other saint or a person with greater annointing. I just contiued on to the home OF THE MAN that I spoke of "this house was NOT MINE at all" the black coat & shoes to match were HIS. The Lord showed me in vision the pimps, prostitutes, drug dealers, & users, that had him hostage in his home.

Thanks again though & God bless.

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:59 pm

Yeah, I got that, it was his house, his clothes. You were there to deliver him from being held hostage by the pimps, prostitutes, and drug dealers ...

The "skill" part of it all is learned and not a gift. As you mentioned natural, and practical approaches is going by twos, making preparation, fasting and prayer. I'm thinking that while you are being used by the Lord, you are also in training. So that you can level up to know how to deal with people in serious bondage.

NeWine

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:50 pm

[The "skill" part of it all is learned and not a gift. As you mentioned natural, and practical approaches is going by twos, making preparation, fasting and prayer. I'm thinking that while you are being used by the Lord, you are also in training. So that you can level up to know how to deal with people in serious bondage.[/quote]

Sure thing, I came home from a 2 day mens cofference & on nitght one the Holy Spirit was moving through praise & worship, the spoken word by the pastor & then we were called to the alter for prayer. I left my army carrying bag that contained my camera, watch, various odds & ends, and my notes from the service. We were weeping at the alter for about 10 minutes & then when I returned to my seat my bag was gone along with my belongings. I was totally bummed out about this and was thinking "How Low Can You Be In Your Soul" to pull that junk in the house of God while another man's at the alter of prayer??

On my way home I was really sad about this but confessed to the Lord that I'm hurt but that I also forgive this man or men and for you to convict his/their hearts to you and have your way in their lives and this entire situation. When I arrived home, I first layed on the sofa & while still awake I began to see visions of sunshine in the sky, lightning bolts, & electricity, rays of various lights, etc; I began to shake as if I was being filled with the Holy Spirit and speak in tounges but was interupted by my roomate.
After they left is when I dozed off & went into this dream/awakened/paralyzed state.
I am going to continue to folllow the Lord's promptings through, prayer, study, & fasting..

Mucho Gracias..
Juan

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:38 pm

Well, I'm excited for you because I believe that you have come to a threshold, and that God is doing a quick work in your life. What took years for us, who are now older, is taking your generation days and weeks, to achieve. The enemy knows his time is short ... he saw the spiritual activity that is going on in your life, and wanted to circumvent it, by pulling something on you to get you off task; to keep you from receiving all you needed at your mens conference.

But you know what? God is going to bring justice to you. God is going to use you to bring liberty to those who are so "low in their soul" as that. Your going to be used by Him to bring light into their darkness, and God has already begun to fill you with his power, that will take you to new levels in ministry. -dee

Rejoice not that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice rather, that your name is written in the lambs book of life. Luke 10:20

NeWine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top