A RESTAURANT ON THE WATERS, A FAST CAR, AND PHYSICAL ATTACK THWARTED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A RESTAURANT ON THE WATERS, A FAST CAR, AND PHYSICAL ATTACK THWARTED

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:53 am

Good morning, all. I dreamed that I was in this fast, sleek car, and what I was doing was going to a restaurant to get something to eat from this restaurant over the waters. There were two ways in and two ways out. The two ways had two lanes each. There were two signal lights hanging at two points of the roadway for each of the two roadways. There was a slight incline to the roads. At the top of the incline was the restaurant. There was no where to park, but I still remember ordering my food and watching it be cooked. There was fish, and steak, and toppings, layered on each other in an attractive style on the plate. I went to drive up to get it, but I missed the turn-in, and that took me on the backside of the restaurant where there were people seated at outside tables, like park picnic tables. There were a lot of men at the table, like a hispanic gang. There were two black men selling some tapes out of a briefcase, and talking about the Lord. I thinkthe tapes were ministry tapes. I knew the men in the dreams. They left and asked me if I was coming. I said, I will catch up with you in a minute, I need to go back around and get my order. As soon as the two men left, the gang tried to overpower me sexually, but I pled the blood of Jesus over myself, kissed my fingers, and made the sign of the cross over myself, and told them that I was a Holy woman and they should not touch me, because they would curse themselves. Then they thought about it and let me go. So then I drove around around the corner again, and there was a courthouse on this side. This time the two men were mistakenly getting arrested with some people that had done wrong. They had been trying to witness to the people. So I was astonished and alarmed, and I protested their arrest, but as they were being taken up the courthouse steps, they said not to worry, they would be out soon. So then, since I could do nothing to help them, I went back around to the road that led to the restaurant, but I exited off and left, because I could not enjoy this fine meal knowing that righteous men were imprisoned. End of dream.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top