dream ministry, and couples ministry...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream ministry, and couples ministry...

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:35 pm

I had a dream last night that i kinda floated into this very well known dream ministry that charges people to teach them about prophetic dreams. I saw these students dressed in uniforms. They were very fancy looking but i knew in my heart that I was getting as much knowledge and teaching from God and Mia Sherwood Ministries as I would from that place. I felt like they were a bit silly for paying all that money for a uniform and then i noticed that some students were older and more mature than the rest. (the oldest ones were my age) It was kindof like college students and under. I saw some students that looked like they were kindergardeners. It was weird cause i was floating in the air looking at their faces from a weird angle...like it was my "point of view" or something. Suddenly my feet were on solid ground and nothing else changed except that the students ALL had a twin. Like a clone of themselves standing next to them. I turned to my husband who also appeared out of nowhere and said "Does this mean a couples ministry?" We were still inside the dream university when the dream ended.

love you all!
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream ministry, and couples ministry...

Post by RnestseekR on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:21 pm

What about interpretting the twins as "replication". That this ministry that you were observing will be replicated with the same (desirable) outcome, but perhaps in place that is much more real to you - maybe, say, HERE!!! That would explain the change in reality from point of view to solid ground. Not a Spirit-Given revelation, just a thought running through my head - or maybe a prayer!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:27 pm

I could easily be getting you confused with someone else, but are you the one whose husband didn't really REALLY believe your dreams until you saw in a dream your new puppy and were able to tell him what the pup looked like before you'd seen it IRL? IF SO, could your dream above mean that your husband's dreams will start to be stirred and that he may be behind you schooling wise (a kindergartener) but that your learning will be duplicated in your own home???

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:51 am

Yes lol that was me! He's been having a bunch of prophetic dreams lately, but hasnt really been able to get into dream stuff because he's been so busy with school and work.
I forgot to mention in the dream that when i saw the twins or copies of the students, I felt a strong urge to minister to the original person and explain why that person was there. thats when i turned to my husband and asked that question.
youre right about the learning being duplicated in my home, my husband is eager to learn sometimes and recieves phrophetic dreams alot and takes them seriously. But right now he feels no calling in the direction of prophetic dream ministry. Right now his calling is knowledge and to learn (not just things of the spirit but with school) He is so thirsty for knowledge and he feels God has called him to be a scientist and a teacher.
thanks for the feedback!
love,
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:18 am

I guess I didn't mean necesarily that your husband would be doing the same kind of ministry that you are, but that he would be ministered TO because of the duplication of the "dream school/learning". I LOVE it when God brings couples together and blends and compliments the gifts and talents of a husband and wife team!!!! ENJOY the path he has set you on!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top