passcode is TENT!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

passcode is TENT!!!

Post by promisedchild on Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:28 am

i dreamed that i was in this mall thinking that i was going to make myself smell sweet so i walked in this store and i pitched a long perfume sign it was pink and white in front of the counter and waited for assistance, while i waited i noticed the perfume bottle i wanted was behind the counter and the lady came around from the counter and said "since you have all of these thousands of points (as if i won something), and her eyes look down at my big stomach and she said "and your pregnant, i need a passcode" and i told her the passcode was "TENT". and woke up. :clap:

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: passcode is TENT!!!

Post by usemeLord on Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:23 am

The scripture that comes to mind is Isaiah 54:2

"Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch your tent curtains wide, do not hold back; lengthen your cords, strengthen your stakes.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:37 am

Hi Promisedchild
I don't interput dreams, however, a preacher/teacher friend of my mine was told something similiar through a prophetic word: she was pregnant with twins.... they had said the Lord had birthed something in her, she new what is was exactly and is now "preparing" to "give birth" as we speak( a small version is an out of this time boldness, a revival style preaching/teaching-huge radio/tv ministry ). I see the Lord has birthed something in you and what a beautiful time to await will come forth by Him and for Him! I was given a prophetic word this weekend about the Lord enlarging my tent and had set the pegs and it is being stretched.... I had been praying the Lord enlarge my territory so I can affect His kingdom for Him... Tent in hebrew is "ohel" and means something conspicuous with regard to our "seeing it" amongst the landscape, it can be seen from afar! it means dwelling, home, habitation and was used in old testament as a tabernacle befor the temple was built... this is exciting for you~ be blessed on journey!

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top