What do Clocks Mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do Clocks Mean?

Post by Cholette on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:26 pm

I was going over some of my old journals and there was a season where I was seeing a lot of clocks in my dreams. They weren't the focal point in my dreams, but I saw them and each time I dreamed about one, it had a different time on it.

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do Clocks Mean?

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:08 pm

Hi Cholette! I've noticed that when I see a clock in a dream God is drawing my attention to the "time" in my life, or an appointed time. It all kind of depends on how the clock is being used. Sometimes, He has used clocks to show me that I'm running late, or time is running out. This scripture comes up to give you: Romans 13:11-14, "And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. 12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light. 13 Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying. 14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof."

It could be that God is reminding you that the return of the Lord is near...I don't know. I just know I felt led to give you those verses. Hope they help.

Love,

Sandra Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:10 pm

Thank you Miss Sandra Dee...I so appreciate that. I didn't hink about the fact they could represent the "timing" of God. I was too focused on the "actual" time of the clock. It makes sense.

Thanks for the scripture...i will be diving into it later!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:25 pm

You are so welcome, Sweety!

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:59 pm

Again, possibly "movement" of some kind "change". I know that Mia says that numbers are usually literal so I wonder if the same is true here with clocks--literal time frame of something?

Also what about, "the time is now"? Meaning, its now time to do some of the very things you said you were going to do in your personal life--even for the kingdom?

please pray on what I've said and by the way Sandra, great response!

desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:27 pm

Thanks, Desiree!

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:21 pm

im wiv sandybeach,,,my take is this,,tha sons of isakar nu tha times and seasons of god,,jesus said 2 pharisees ''u cannot discern the signs of tha tmes'',,i guess wen u see a clock u need to ask wat tme is it??wat season,?? ,, vitaminD,,, take daily 4

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:26 am

Good word D...followed by a good laugh!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:28 am

ok now..D pendable,,,as always..

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:03 pm

Understanding and learning that clocks could represent the timing or season of my life, I went back into my journals and looked at some of my clock dreams. Do you know that God showed me something that just took place in my life Friday? I had a dream about my pastor six years ago. IRL I have been working for him as his assistant in the office doing the finances of the church. In this dream, a clock was on the wall and I kept looking at it. My pastor pointed to the clock and I noticed that it was time for me to leave and go on an errand...end of dream.

This past Friday, I was let go from my job at the church. There was an inexplainable peace that overtook me. There was NO FEAR or concern. Just a feeling that I was entering into a special rest that God designed just for me. Ya gotta love when God shows you something in advance. I believe when I had the dream (even though I didn't know what it meant) he was working on my heart all along. Thank you Jesus!!!!!

Thanks to all of you for opening up this symbol for me because I would have NEVER understood that dream.

Love to all

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:55 pm

OMG OMGF thats amazin babe,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:09 am

Yes...isn't God amazing???? He NEVER leaves us unaware of what is to come! Ya gotta love it!!!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:18 pm

even wen were babes in christ he hasa timetable,,4 us,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:00 pm