Dreams of Israel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams of Israel

Post by delight68 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:47 am

Hi Guys. I think my husband may have put his dream on here already, but the two should go together. I am not sure what these mean. The Lord has told us as a family to follow the Jewish feasts. Consequently, we have just celebrated Rosh Hashanah. However, on the night of Rosh Hashanah I had a dream.

In the dream, I was at church, but didnt seem to be doing too well in talking to people, so I left, trying to find my way to church the next day. I walked up a hill, but took a wrong turn. As I came to the top of the hill, I saw a huge building of flats. the entire building was covered in the Israeli flag. I climbed up some stairs to a huge long balcony, quite high up where all the jews were eating dinner. I was invited to eat dinner with them. Then I was told I could stay the night because it was late. These did not appear to be Messianic but Orthodox jews. When I got up in the morning, my husband said that he had had a dream and in the dream the Dole office had written a letter to him advising him that they were going to pay for him and the family to go to Israel for 6 months.

Not quite sure why we both had these dreams, does anyone have any further clarification on these! Many thanks.
Delight68

delight68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams of Israel

Post by blue504 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:20 am

Ministry. Maybe you two will do some missionary work or something job related. Are you a Jew? If not, it might has something to do with what I wrote above.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top