Stop signs, drawbridge, driving

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stop signs, drawbridge, driving

Post by ahjavier on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:37 am

Good morning to everyone!

I need help interpreting this dream for me so anythin will be great. Thank you so much.

I had a dream last night that I was driving my car to go somewhere when I reached a road with a 15 mph speed limit (like a school grounds). I told myself to slow down to 15 mph a block before I even reached that area but when I got to the street. I also saw several stop signs with red lights flashing on them. There were several of them on one road. So I stopped. The in front of me I saw a school bus and it took out a stop sign also (I only saw this coz I was already at a a stop sign)then the school bus left. THen I was drivign again and i saw a drawbrdige that I did not pass. Then I woke up.

This sounds like a warning of some sort but not sure what. Thanks everyone!

ahjavier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop signs, drawbridge, driving

Post by delight68 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:03 am

Hi Could I just ask, is there something youre asking the Lord or thinking of taking something on. However, I would feel cautious about taking on anything right now and am wondering if the Lord is wanting you to take time to let Him teach you some stuff in this next season. But would perhaps like some more information if there is any.
God bless. and pray youll discover what this means.

delight68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ahjavier on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:12 am

I pray every night for God to talk to me in my dreams. I have been thinking about my friend lately (we are both married but have been attracted to each other)...we are just friends and we're not trying to do anything to hurt our families, but I am a little confused about everything. I don't even really know what's going on right now that's why I prayed to God for guidance. I think the dream might have something to do wtih it, but I still don't know what I'm supposed to be doing =(

ahjavier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

he hears our prayers

Post by daisyscheihing on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:05 am

Hi,

Look under symbols and other post on this sight.

Your dream is suggesting you need to go slow down the road of life. Also if you are doing the driving , you are in control of your direction.

In this world we can make choices to go in deferent directions.

As you are confused right now .I would say this dream might be saying to travel care fully and pray fully.

Stop signs on a road mean just that stop. Flashing stoplight or signs mean just that. To proceed in that direction could cause you undue hurt.

If the school bus took out a stop sign .It ran a stop sign or was going to fast.

A school bus is a symbol of taking children to school or home.

If itís to school, it means they are going to learn and study for the day. As a child of the Lord he looks out for you.

As you were stopped I would say the lesson here will become clear to you with time.

Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.sunshine

daisyscheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:39 am

The stops signs w/flashing red lights couldn't get any clearer to me, STOP whatever you doing. You see the stop sign you know it means stop the flashing red light is saying Stop-Stop-Stop! Given the further information you provided about your situation w/your friend I would say it applies to that. You are both married and have families what good could possibly come from two married people who are attracted saying they are just friends, absolutely nothing good and I believe God is now telling you STOP - stop this friendship now. It may sound harsh but if you keep justifying in your own mind that you are friends and you don't want to hurt your families that can happen if you keep on this path. You never should lean on another women/man that you are attracted to for support or anything that clouds your judgement. You need to put your focus back on your family and remove this other issue from your life. If your having marriage problems go to God, let him show you what to do, rely on God not other people, but to me it's clear you must stop what your doing now. The enemy will take your attraction and confuse you as he has, and throw the darts "your not doing anything wrong, your just friends" stop falling prey to lies of the enemy! There is nothing profitable that will come from this friendship. This is a very clear warning my friend, I hope you sense the urgency as I have. I'm sorry if I sounded harsh, but that's how strong it felt as I typed this reply. Trust the Lord, go to him. Please pray on what I have said.

God bless!

Last edited by hillobeans18 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daisyscheihing on Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:14 am

sorry .... Did i miss some thing in the post?
I did not see any thing about another person and marrage. If this is true than Yes, I would say hillobeans has it right on.
sunshine

daisyscheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top