The troubled girl returns

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The troubled girl returns

Post by juewls davis 777 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:30 am

Hi I had another dream last night about a girl who in reality had caused us as a family much trouble in the past. She was walking through a underground tunnel, like one that you would find under a subway. She was with two other girls that were butch and big built, I recognises them as people I knew from my hometown. I walked past on my own, thinking oh no not her again, I hope she doesn't recognise me. I walked with my head down. She did look at me and as I walked past she was looking and telling her friends about me and making up more lies. They called me back and started questioning me. I laughed and said do you know how long ago we had an argument? I said it was years ago. There is no problem now. The other two girls began to laugh and be on my side and say oh well no problems then. The trouble making girl did not like this. I cant remember much more of the dream, but I know she was still around in our lives somehow. Then my mum came to me and asked me for some money. ? Any idea's?

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The troubled girl returns

Post by usemeLord on Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:47 am

Keep yourself covered in the blood of Jesus and put the full armor of God on, it puts out all the fiery darts of the enemy. Any slanderous words create a curse that Satan can use against you.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:53 pm

I agree with UsemeLord! I believe she could be the person the enemy has been using to cause the demonic trouble you've been experiencing recently with your family. It goes right along with what we've been talking about.

Isaiah 54:17, "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD."

Blessings,

SP

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:16 pm

Thanks guys. It is good to share and bring things to the light and to have support from other brothers and sisters in the Lord. I have been suffering with sciatica for some time now, I would like to have another child, but worry about the affects on my health and back. Also I am on a lot of pain killers and sleeping tablets, so this is preventing a pregnancy even being able to take place. I had prayer once and the guy said he saw like a demon stabbing me. I thought of a person putting needles in a doll and always think of that girl as the one who would do that. What do you think?

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:32 pm

Juewls, I don't know if she's actually doing the whole voodoo doll thing...but if you keep feeling that way in your heart, it could just be God's way of telling you that she is harming you spiritually speaking. It's interesting that the person praying for you saw a person "stabbing" you. That reminds me of words. The Word of God is "sharper than any two-edged sword..." (Hebrews 4:12) That means that there are other two-edged swords...they are words. Words can either bless or curse, and both are very real. (James 3:10, "Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.") I think it all goes back to the scripture I keep givin you in Isaiah. Take authority over those words and cast them down in Jesus' Name! It sounds like God has given you much confirmation! Praise be to God!

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:28 am

Thanks.xxxxx

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:59 am

Sandra brought up a wonderful point here and she is very correct. I would be painting the blood of Jesus over yourself, your family, friends, home, car, finances and every other area of your life.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top