man turns into snake and swallows another man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

man turns into snake and swallows another man

Post by daamal on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:33 pm

hello everyone, recently i had a dream where i seemed to be a bystander looking on and there was a small crowd looking in a certain direction together when a voice came from the crowd i believe and said something to the effect of " look he will do great things and many will marvel at him" ( i know it sounds like Jesus in the book of Revelation ) and then a man came riding in on a horse standing up on the horse's back and then done a back flip and landed back on his feet on the horse with his arms outstretched as to be showing off . then it was as though i was watching from outside of a room and this same man was slithering along the ceiling and then he kinda morphed into a very large snake and swallowed another man who was in the room who appeared to be a guard of some kind because he was carrying a military type assault weapon and then i was looking on from around a corner outside the house and this snake-dude swallowed another man in the same manner. i then got scared and took off running and another man was standing there with his arm stretched out in front of me trying to get me to stop and i blew on past him and then i awoke.i have a perspective on this that i shared with my group at church but i dont believe they and i are on the same page so i would greatly appreciate any God given imput on this. Thanks again and peace from our Lord Jesus Christ, amen.

daamal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

scary

Post by daisyscheihing on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:06 am

I have a thought on your dream. I know its not the complete under standing dream and I may be way off.

I think many people will look upon this man coming to power or now is all ready in power. He will seem as a man perhaps a man whom people turn to and believe in .

Riding a horse seems to me a symbol of his ability to have power.

He may be hit hard for some reason and seem to start to be knocked off ??But doese a compleat turn around and is not harmed.

But he will land on his feet back in power.

What ever happened that he started to fall from power? Will not defeat him.

I think the snake is as a symbol of deception. (As in the garden where Adam and Eve were deceived) And a symbol of the mans hart as evil.

He may be as a small person to begin with or he could be alive now. Some one you all ready see in power.

He as a snake swallows up some one with a gun.

You described a military weapon. So I would say he will have the power to defeat another man of some military might. And take is power unto him self.

Or it could be some one of lesser power will become a part. Making the man ever greater in power and might.

Then this snake like dude swallowed another man. Could be
as in alliance togeather , I think this because they are in the same room.
To me any thing that is swallowed becomes a part of the thing that swallowed it.

You running past another trying to get you to stop.

Could be this snake like dude will seem unstoppable and frightening.

There are some other parts I am sure that have meaning .(ceiling and out stretched arms.)

I think it may be in the Middle East again. Though you do not say that. Because of the guns and the way the dream was presented.

Its has meaning in that you saw this beginning to happen. And saw him grow in power but you escaped.

I think there is more to this. Perhaps others will have a thought.

Hope this helps.
sunshine

Last edited by sunshine on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add to)

daisyscheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: man turns into snake and swallows another man

Post by daamal on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:17 pm

Hey Sunshine, thanks for writing. That all sounds very familiar and i have been thinking and praying about it. And that sounds very believable and i am wondering as to why the Lord gave it to me.The part where the snake like dude swallowed the first guy you said that it may be an alliance that this person is feeding off of. Well that reminded me that when i first retold the dream i remember that it was as though they were together as an alliance or partnership of some kind. i believe i used the word entourage,( spelling may be wrong but its late and im tired) and i believe that was a big part of the reason i got scared and ran off after i seen him do it twice.as confusing as this is it does fit somewhat. thanks again sunshine and i would welcome any more feedback from everyone that is moved to do so. peace unto you through our Lord Jesus Christ,amen.

daamal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daisyscheihing on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:44 am

praise the lord.
I believe the body of Christ is growing in a closer walk with the Lord. Thought dreams and visions.
As to why a dream like this was given to you.
Perhaps you have been entrusted with an end time vision. Or some thing soon you will see and know that's my dream coming to pass .
Remember Daniel , A man going about life's business. God revealed many things concerning the last days to him.
In fact it says Daniel 8.27 that the vision or dream he experienced. Was so astonishing he became ill.
god talked to Daniel through dreams and often about the end time wars.
As to the horses and it a symbol of power.
Read Revelation chapter 6,
The spirit gave me Matthew 24/6
In revelation a horse is spoken of as the symbols of power a man .than is given to do certain things upon this earth.
Psalms 147/10 Jer.8/6
this is why I see this snake like dude with power .
His strength given him may be of the devils influence for a time.
sunshine

daisyscheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:17 am

This scripture comes to mind reading your dream

Matthew 24:23 At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24 For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect--if that were possible. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time. 26 "So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28 Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather. 29 "Immediately after the distress of those days " 'the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.' 30 "At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

I continued with 30 and 31 because it is such an awesome vision in your mind.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:08 am

Yes, what an awesome vision. And I can believe that people in your church would not believe you. Some people in my church thought I was a witch and a jezebel spirit, rather than believe that the information had come from the Lord. One woman tried to lay hands on me and cast out a demon, which I didn't have. She frightened me. I was an outcast ever since. All this happened in conjunction with Hurricane Katrina. There is something wrong when we don't know the works of the Spirit in contrast to the works of the enemy.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daamal on Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:31 pm

hello and thanks everyone for your incredible insight and thoughts about this. I still ponder on this quite a bit to say the least. All of you gave some really good scriptures to go along with the dream/vision, and many great thoughts i have reaped from you. thanks again and peace unto you from our Lord Jesus Christ, amen.

daamal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top