View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:17 pm

I had a dream and I think it was an instructional dream in nature. I want to make sure that I understand it.
My brother brought the boys over to stay with me for a while. I put them to bed. I had fussed at one, which made him cry. I made a cake. It started out white, then went to dark chocolate as I started applying cheese cream icing. I leaned into it to make a two - tier cake. Some of the icing got on my shirt, I had to go back over the spot, but then the icing started turning dark and wouldn't stay on because I kept rubbing against it. So I decided to just put the cake cover over it. It was clear. I checked to make sure that the boys were sleeping, then I tiptoed to the cake, and as I went under the cake cover, one of the boys said, "Auntie!" to make me put the cake down. I did and then waited some more. This time, I managed to procure a crumb, but it wasn't the dark cake, it was again a white Italian creme cake morsel. Just a little wedge. I thought, I will just eat a slice later with the boys. So then I went outside. I was at my dad's house. I knew that from the inside, because I was in the small living room that I remember. Ok, got on the outside and was standing on the porch. I went down the stairs almost to the ground, and as I turned to go back up, there was this black shado wdarting around the corner. Well, I wasn't going to follow it. I looked again, and this time I saw it was a large- sized black dog with very long, shaggy hair, like long as 6 inches. I hurried up to the porch and shut the door. When I turned around, there was this other black large - sized dog with short hair. It looked like my dog, Lucas, but Lucas passed IRL. So, I refused to let it on the porch. Then I locked the door to the porch. IRL, my dad does not have an enclosed porch. There was a door - frame and that door. It was all wooden. There was no surrounding material to finish enclosing the porch. Then I looked down near the left edge of the porch, and there was this large - sized brown down like a laborador. He was acting really friendly, and went to grab at something playfully off of the porch. I did not feel playful, though, because he was watching me with these intelligent eyes trying to see what I was going to do...I did not trust him. For some reason, I was not worried about them getting on the porch from the side. I know I had to keep the door shut and not entertain them, though.

Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top