I need help with this one...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need help with this one...

Post by SWS on Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:47 pm

This left me feeling really bad can you help?

I'm in a car with this mentor( irl powerful woman of God, very supportive, instructive, sold out for Jesus/preacher) she kisses my arm, hugs me, rubs my shoulder very innocent and caring. I feel like she is going to "get too close" to "lean in" and kiss my face(not very innocent)??, and I am shocked and feeling weird that this would come from her. All of a sudden she sits up straight and is very serious. She calls out 3 demons by name, not by spirit i.e. spirit of this spirit of that etc. They were female names but not actual names you and I know, a weird language name, almost ancient I felt, foreign. Rebukes them and tells them to leave, I remember feeling as if I got "suckered" in and swayed with misunderstanding by the demons influence of misreading her intentions. I remember feeling ashamed that I wouldn't recognize the spirits on my own.
that was it~

irl I'm new to the whole discernment thing in the last 5 months and have been going into deep teachings with women of a new caliber- some are speakers/teachers, leaders etc. I am now the "little fish" in the pond but am enjoying all the training I have been getting in the things of God that I have been called to do. Can you help?

Last edited by SWS on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need help with this one...

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:49 pm

Hello SWS! Just a thought...are you putting a lot of pressure on yourself during this time of learning to grab hold of things and know them quickly? Do you sometimes get discouraged with yourself for not "already knowing something"? In all of the things of God there is a time of preparation and learning. We all go through those seasons and they are very important seasons. Sometimes we put so much pressure on ourselves to already "know" things that it takes the joy out of the season of learning for us completely. That's what I feel may be happening in your dream. You were sitting with a teacher, a mentor in the Lord and viewed things one way, and then found out they were another way completely. You were upset with yourself for not already knowing. But this other woman is seasoned. She did not get where she is over night. None of us have "arrived". All we can do is leave and press towards the mark and never quit. In so doing, we change from glory to glory into the very image of Jesus Himself. This is the scripture I have for you to back up what I've shared here. 2 Corinthians 3:18, "But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord."

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:53 pm

Wow, Sandra.

I left this same scripture in another thread!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:24 pm

I humbly bow my head and say yes, I'm famous for putting too much pressure on myself around during this time!!. She just told me that yesterday, "we never arrive, not until we reach glory...." It's funny, kind of like a teenager....I've finally "grown" some, the father has been gracious to give me gifts that I love to operate in, yet has changed the season for me: it's a season of patience and training. These ladies are unbelievable and have taken me under their wings in training me, bringing me to amazing teachers, studies, retreats, etc. and I see where they are and the things they see and have been too hard on myself.... I need to shake the whole over achiever out of me once and for all!!
Thank you so much Sandra P., the scripture is timely and necessary. I just wasn't sure if it meant that she would be "protecting" me in some situations or if it meant there was something else not of God I wasn't aware of in me.... I don't know... All i've known is condemnation for so long... do you think I'm reading into it too much?

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:46 pm

I see delivernce true deliverence. All I can say is wow. It will be great to see that kind of power . It is time for the church to have true revival. Your dream was awesome.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:24 pm

Amen blue504, Amen... rain revival Lord, let it come in Jesus name!

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:53 pm

,,dont be embaressed,,the mentor is just loveing on u in a good way,,encourageing u etc,,building u up,,then she goes in2 warrior mode does tha business,,um just roll wiv it sweety,, be a spongebob squareskirt,, D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:56 pm

Awwww, you guys are too good to me!! thank you for the encouragement Dreamster, this is so true of her treatment of me... thank you, thank you ... I will bask in the encouragement! thank you Lord! I'm so thankful for you guys !! And I am totally doing the spongebob squareskirt thing!! Blessings!

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:17 pm

that thrills my animated socks off,, totaly ,,sweety,,um however dont be suprised that such deposits will be [with]drawen upon,,2 whom much is given much is required,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:22 pm

oh yes.... this is one thing that really hit me this last weekend at this amazing retreat... He, the Father, the creator of heaven and earth, is trusting us, trusting us with these gifts!! Trusting us.... wow I'm honored what a privilege!! Thank you Jesus~
thank you D!
much love to you guys.....

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:42 pm

good 4 u sweety,, enjoy..

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down