Phone call

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Phone call

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:38 am

Hello Fellow Dreamers,

I need a little help on this one please.

Monday I dreamed that I was in a room full of people and I was teaching. I then dreamed that my husband was there and he asked me what I was teaching about. I told him and then my Pastor came by and asked me what I was teaching also. I told him as well. Then after a short time I got a phone call. I took the call but that is when the dream ended.

I didn't really have any feelings except that I was surprised when my Pastor asked me what I was teaching. Any help is appreciated.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phone call

Post by ispeaktheword on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:09 pm

Hi Dove,

Are you teaching now? Do you teach in any capacity? If so then disregard my thoughts on your dream.

Do you think the Lord is calling you to teach. You know how Paul talks about some are to be pastors and teachers etc. When you ended the dream by saying, "I took the call" it made me think the Lord was calling you to teach and you accepted the "call".

Please disregard if this bears no witness. May the Lord give you the correct understanding of this dream.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:14 pm

Ispeaktheword,

Thanks for the replying. I appreciate that. Yes as a matter of fact I do teach. I sense here that he is asking for more. I am just trying to understand. He called me to preach and teach many years ago. I sense this is something more but I am not sure what. I think you are on the right track and confirmed in my spirit the same thoughts.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:20 pm

Hi Dove,

I pray that the Lord will give you a clear understanding of what he is calling you to do.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:24 am

He will I must now be patient.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:38 pm

2day is the acceptable year of tha lord,, i think thats a scrip,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by faithful7 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:52 am

HI DOVE, just a few thoughts as i read your message. i agree with the above responses. i feel that GOD could be calling you to do more teaching .the room full could mean that more people needs to hear your teaching. do your husband teach ? maybe he is to co-partner with you sometimes and teach since he was there ,and wanted to know what you was teaching . maybe your pastor will drop in sometimes on your teachings .the call could mean that this is your call to expand your teaching. you took the call now GOD will give you the next step!! these are just my thoughts ,only GODS matter.

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:53 pm

Thanks Faithful7 I thought about that too. That could be the confirmation right there. I will continue to pray on it. I think that he is expanding my teaching and I am accepting that call.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top