dream about someone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream about someone

Post by coinneseur on Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:09 pm

I had a dream about a young lady that I've been conversating with. In the dream I was standing in front of a house and mail started flowing through my neighborhood like a flood. While I was watching the mail flow, an ex girlfriend from high school walked up to me crying and begin talking about the young lady. She told me the young lady didn't have any respect for herself or anybody else and that she had a std. I told her that me and the young lady had never been intimate. I never saw the young lady in the dream but I remember her first and last name being spoken along with other things.

I told the young lady I had a dream about her and asked her if she had any health issues she needed to pray for. She told me not that she knew of. Then I told her either she needs to take a std test or someone is gossipping about her. She said she had just taken a std test and she has no stds. This dream totally came out of the blue. Either someone is gossipping about her or the young lady is a liar. She lives in another state so I don't see why this dream came to me. Can someone interpret this for me?

coinneseur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream about someone

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:25 pm

Is the ex girlfriend a jealous type? I need to know because she could be symbolic for someone who is spreading false information about her because of selfish reasons. The mail is very interesting. For me it usually means messages. Do you talk to this young lady online alot? i feel thats what the messages could represent. What feelings did you have when this mail was coming down the street like a flood? Please pray for more confirmation about this situation. God will show you more and give you confirmation, its ok to ask for it :-). (something i learned)
blessings to you,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by coinneseur on Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:39 am

It's someone I knew from my past, but we reconnected online and began to text message each other a lot. However; me and the ex only talk on occassions and the conversations are just general, so she would have no idea that I was communicating with the young lady, but she does know her. Since I dreamed about her I asked her about the young lady and she told me that she hadn't seen her in years and that was the end of that. When the mail was coming down the street I had mixed feelings because I felt like it was a message being delivered to me, but then I thought it could be gossip because I didn't see the young lady and everything was about her. I don't think the ex is a jealous type, but I don't see why she would bring the young lady's name up out of the blue because she had no way of knowing that I was communicating with her. God is working with me on my patience because I usually just go along with the first thought after a dream, but I'm not really attached to the situation so I'm not leaning more one way or the other. It's just up in the air to me--I know for a fact that the young lady holds a lot in but she seemed so calm when I asked her about it. It really doesn't matter if it is true or not because I won't think of her any less of a person, but if it is I don't understand why she wouldn't tell me so I can know how to target my prayers for her

coinneseur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:08 pm

I'm in a prayer ministry and often times people don't like to reveal certain things. Most of the time the Lord will show me what it is but there are times when He does not. It is frustrating to try and pray for someone when you really don't know what to pray about. Remember though that God does know and just ask him to search the heart of the person and meet that need. He will do it.

God Bless,

Connie happy dance

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by coinneseur on Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:50 am

Thank you Connie

coinneseur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:07 pm

Sponsored content