Wedding feast

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wedding feast

Post by Glad on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:16 am

Hi everyone
Loved this dream!

Some people and I were helping a groom and his bride to prepare for a wedding feast. I do not recall details about the groom or bride, other than we seemed to know each other well. I seemed to have a closer relationship with the groom. I was helping with the preparation thinking this was going to be for guests still to come. However, as it turned out, to my utter surprise, the preparations were as much for us as they were for those still to come.

Any thoughts welcome
Blessings
Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wedding feast

Post by usemeLord on Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:38 am

The wedding feast of the lamb who was and is and always will be.

Just happy thoughts

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:17 am

Thank you for the happy thoughts :-)

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:17 pm

Your dream reminds me of The Parable of the Wedding Banquet. Mathew 22: 1-14.

The Bride= The Church
The Groom = JESUS

Jesus spoke to them again in parables, saying: 2"The kingdom of heaven is like a king who prepared a wedding banquet for his son. 3He sent his servants to those who had been invited to the banquet to tell them to come, but they refused to come.
4"Then he sent some more servants and said, 'Tell those who have been invited that I have prepared my dinner: My oxen and fattened cattle have been butchered, and everything is ready. Come to the wedding banquet.'
5"But they paid no attention and went off—one to his field, another to his business. 6The rest seized his servants, mistreated them and killed them. 7The king was enraged. He sent his army and destroyed those murderers and burned their city.
8"Then he said to his servants, 'The wedding banquet is ready, but those I invited did not deserve to come. 9Go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.' 10So the servants went out into the streets and gathered all the people they could find, both good and bad, and the wedding hall was filled with guests.
11"But when the king came in to see the guests, he noticed a man there who was not wearing wedding clothes. 12'Friend,' he asked, 'how did you get in here without wedding clothes?' The man was speechless.
13"Then the king told the attendants, 'Tie him hand and foot, and throw him outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'
14"For many are invited, but few are chosen."

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top