REPOST: New Found Sister/Fine Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST: New Found Sister/Fine Man

Post by Serenitylova on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:30 pm

Okay. So I had a dream the other night and then it seemed like it continued itself the next night which never happens to me. Anyhow, here it goes.
So, the first night I dreamed that my dad and I were in this dark like building and we were looking for something/someone. That something/someone became other children or another child that my dad had before he met my mom. The dream switched to being back in my hometown, small city in IL where I do not live anymore. I was on the block around the corner from my old house and this light blue house was on the corner, just like in real life. So, I went in to the house because I knew this house was the home of my dad's other child. So, I walked in ahead of my dad and all these light skinned women were in there. When I opened the door to where she was supposed to be, these women were all moving around. The room was furnished like an old fashioned boutique, with slim, feminine furniture. The 3rd lady that came through was darker skinned and I knew shew as my sister. I automatically knew she was in her 30's. So, the scene switched to my old house, and we were all in the kitchen. It was me, my dad, her dad and her mom. So, she began to confront my dad, as she thought. And I cut her off due to the way she was talking about my dad. I then said, "dont talk to my daddy like that". As I was going off on her, her dad left out and she began to cry and run in the direction of her dad. Then her mom ran after her. I then finished it off with, "Dont make me get my mom on you." So then the scene changed back to the dark building in the beginning. And we were looking for my sister again but everyone we encountered through the halls and rooms were very evil and not willing to help us. I then woke up with an eary feeling in my stomach and I felt scared. I couldnt shake that feeling for a while.

Then just yesterday, I had a dream that I was back in my home town and was on that same block looking for that blue house again. But this time, that block was completely different. The houses were more exotic looking and spanish oriented homes. I just remember them looking so neat, clean, and mostly white with black trimmings. The neighborhood was very organized. Across the street was my old elementary school and it now had a Spanish name and their was hardly any grass in the huge yard trimming the school. There were baby Palm trees growning but they were the size of average bushes. (mind you, where I'm originally from, there are no Palm Trees and a small amount of Spanish people). The scene then changed and went to me being at a training and i knew the head guy running the training. He had a very "fine" looking man with him who was following him around. They kept walking past me and when they did, the "fine" looking man kept giving me looks that showed me he really liked me. Now, I was shocked because I didnt think I was the best looking woman in the room and I thought he should have been giving those looks to some of the more prettier women, more exotic women in the training. But he kept walking past and giving me these endearing looks and a friend of mines said to me, the last time he walked by, "OOh I just saw that. He really likes you". So then the scene changes and were at my friends home, who was over the training, and he was originally from my home town, so he invited a lot of his male friends over because he was only in town for a short while. It was a lot of women there and we all sat on the floor while his male friends and him stood on the wall. He told them to pick any woman they wanted. But most of the men kept going to this women in front who had on a short dress and was sititing with her legs open. They kept asking for her number and I couldnt understand it. I just kept asking myself, "why doesnt anybody want to talk to me?" What's wrong with me? I know I'm not the best dresser or the cutest but will anybody notice me? (Those were the questions I was asking myself in the dream) And while I was thinking those questions, I immediately went back to when I was a child and I was rejected. I just couldnt understand why no one wanted to talk to me. And i said in my head, I wish that "fine" guy was here because I know he was interested in me. Then I woke up.

Serenitylova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

**REPOST** MYSTERIOUS NIGHT

Post by Serenitylova on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:12 pm

Serenitylova wrote:Okay. So I had a dream the other night and then it seemed like it continued itself the next night which never happens to me. Anyhow, here it goes.
So, the first night I dreamed that my dad and I were in this dark like building and we were looking for something/someone. That something/someone became other children or another child that my dad had before he met my mom. The dream switched to being back in my hometown, small city in IL where I do not live anymore. I was on the block around the corner from my old house and this light blue house was on the corner, just like in real life. So, I went in to the house because I knew this house was the home of my dad's other child. So, I walked in ahead of my dad and all these light skinned women were in there. When I opened the door to where she was supposed to be, these women were all moving around. The room was furnished like an old fashioned boutique, with slim, feminine furniture. The 3rd lady that came through was darker skinned and I knew shew as my sister. I automatically knew she was in her 30's. So, the scene switched to my old house, and we were all in the kitchen. It was me, my dad, her dad and her mom. So, she began to confront my dad, as she thought. And I cut her off due to the way she was talking about my dad. I then said, "dont talk to my daddy like that". As I was going off on her, her dad left out and she began to cry and run in the direction of her dad. Then her mom ran after her. I then finished it off with, "Dont make me get my mom on you." So then the scene changed back to the dark building in the beginning. And we were looking for my sister again but everyone we encountered through the halls and rooms were very evil and not willing to help us. I then woke up with an eary feeling in my stomach and I felt scared. I couldnt shake that feeling for a while.

Then just yesterday, I had a dream that I was back in my home town and was on that same block looking for that blue house again. But this time, that block was completely different. The houses were more exotic looking and spanish oriented homes. I just remember them looking so neat, clean, and mostly white with black trimmings. The neighborhood was very organized. Across the street was my old elementary school and it now had a Spanish name and their was hardly any grass in the huge yard trimming the school. There were baby Palm trees growning but they were the size of average bushes. (mind you, where I'm originally from, there are no Palm Trees and a small amount of Spanish people). The scene then changed and went to me being at a training and i knew the head guy running the training. He had a very "fine" looking man with him who was following him around. They kept walking past me and when they did, the "fine" looking man kept giving me looks that showed me he really liked me. Now, I was shocked because I didnt think I was the best looking woman in the room and I thought he should have been giving those looks to some of the more prettier women, more exotic women in the training. But he kept walking past and giving me these endearing looks and a friend of mines said to me, the last time he walked by, "OOh I just saw that. He really likes you". So then the scene changes and were at my friends home, who was over the training, and he was originally from my home town, so he invited a lot of his male friends over because he was only in town for a short while. It was a lot of women there and we all sat on the floor while his male friends and him stood on the wall. He told them to pick any woman they wanted. But most of the men kept going to this women in front who had on a short dress and was sititing with her legs open. They kept asking for her number and I couldnt understand it. I just kept asking myself, "why doesnt anybody want to talk to me?" What's wrong with me? I know I'm not the best dresser or the cutest but will anybody notice me? (Those were the questions I was asking myself in the dream) And while I was thinking those questions, I immediately went back to when I was a child and I was rejected. I just couldnt understand why no one wanted to talk to me. And i said in my head, I wish that "fine" guy was here because I know he was interested in me. Then I woke up.

Serenitylova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top