Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linda Irish

GASTRIC BYPASS - PANCEAS- GALL BLADDER- HEALING

Please pray for Kelsey...in Northern California. She is only 26 but her body is struggling to recover from a gastric bypass. Please pray for not only a full recovery but that she will give the glory to God. Thank you for your prayers

Thank you for your prayers for kelsey...I just got off the phone with a praise report from my friend - kelsey's pancreas was failing and she was in a desperated situation....the praise report is that her pancreas has miraculously fully recovered. I asked if Kelsey was a Christian and my friend said....she is learning about Christ but has not been saved yet...please pray for Kelsey's salvation. and another gastric bypass fellow worker shared with me that her body is continually covered in dark bruises and she struggles with health issues as well, (apparently this was older more dangerous surgery) please pray for Jennifer as well....and our girl Jennifer, i dont believe that she knows Christ either.....thank you for prayers for continued healing and salvation for these two ladies. thank you.