Stolen furniture and eating hair

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stolen furniture and eating hair

Post by Missy2281 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:42 pm

I had a dream last night that starting with an understanding that my sister's friends lived 2 houses from me in a mobile home. Some of the friends came to my house and I was talking with them at the front door when I realized that some of the friends had stolen all my bedroom furniture. I remember walking into the bedroom and it was cleaned out, not even a picture on the wall. I demanded that the people return my furniture. They denied that they had my furniture. I went over to the mobile home, and I noticed that it had four large windows. The windows looked like they had dark shades and each window had a large man sitting in front of it. Each man was holding something in the shape of a circle ( could have been a mirror). I called the police and reported my stuff stolen. The police came over and said there was nothing that they could do because they have a recording of a yes card. Then all the people gathered around and some older man starting opening The Bible as to start a sermon. I was upset at the gale of the people to steal my stuff and then start a sermon. I interrupted the man and told him that I was turning this over to Jesus and it is written in The Bible that vengence is for The Lord.

I am not sure it this is another dream or if this is still part of the furniture dream. I had a since of running from someone or group. I found a gentleman and asked him for help. There was another man in the dream. The gentleman went to the man and did not say anything....but he cut a little area of his hair and then began to eat/chew the hair.

That is all I remember. Thanks in advance for any help.

Jesus is Lord!

Missy2281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Interesting dream.

Post by NeWine on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:06 pm

Not an interpretation, necessarily, but a lot of thoughts.

You didn't invite them in, because you didn't want them in, however, you opened the door because they knew your sister. So like most of us, you let your guard down. You were willing to converse with them as acquaintances, (standing at the front door) but they stole themselves into your business. (Private life)(violated the inner chambers of your heart)(violated your trust) (stole your rest) A place where only your best friends, family, and God have access. People who love you. They took something from you, that is close and personal. (Messed with your intimacy with God etc...)

Have you met a new group of people that are religious? The reason I ask, and you can pray about this; windows usually represent seeing in the prophetic, but dark windows with a man behind each one, bothers me. Mirrors, and the darkened glass, reminds me of using smoke and mirrors to create the illusion of spiritual power. After getting tangled up with these people (known as friends) you realize ( as the police officer said) you gave them license by saying yes "opening the door to them". Perhaps the Lord is warning you about a group of people that are operating in a wrong spirit. And wants you to be wary. You didn't invite them in, because you didn't want them in. NOw that you have been pre-warned, you know not to even open the door. The scripture says not to even bid them a "God bless You." YOU will know them by their fruits. Fruit attracts. Thorns repel. The danger is that the supernatural intrigues... some one close to you may be intrigued by the wrong spirit, and their association with it (the enemy) wants to infect you. To the end to mess up your intimacy with God.

This is where Christians get in trouble. They see someone prophesy or operate in gifts and they think that they are super spiritual and often forget about the fruit. YOu said these were your sister's friends. (could be a sister in the Lord, as well )Hopefully she is not hooked up with them. The mobile home, means their a family (unified) group, they get around, they fly by night etc..

Mathew 7:15-23

"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

If any of this rings true with you; Let me know. We can work through this, if you have any questions. Greater is He that is in us, than he that is in the world. God bless- dee Newine Flower Power

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stolen furniture and eating hair

Post by Missy2281 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:59 pm

Sorry this has taken me so long to post a reply.

Thank you so much dee Newine,

Your message did touch me......Let me tell you why....

(IRL) Before I had this dream....My husband visited an old church that he and I use to attend. The Pastor of this church even married me and my husband. The church is very close to our house and it is a converted mobile home (trailer). My husband came back and told me to come over to the church that someone wanted to invite me to go to an event with the ladies of the church. I went over because my husband asked me too. The ladies were inviting me to take a trip to some large church that has a prophecy meeting once a month. I really didn't want to go....I don't believe you can plan Prophecy....Prophecy is given out by the Lord on his time. But out of respect for the pastor and because of my husband....I said yes. I said yes even when I didn't want to go.

Well....I should your reply to my dream to a dear friend of my and she confirmed what I was thinking.....
To not go on the trip.

Praise God!

Thank you again for taking your time to help another!

Missy2281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Traci 1125 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:33 pm

Hallelujah! Our God is so cool!

Traci 1125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:46 pm

Missy2281 wrote:Sorry this has taken me so long to post a reply.

Thank you so much dee Newine,

Your message did touch me......Let me tell you why....

(IRL) Before I had this dream....My husband visited an old church that he and I use to attend. The Pastor of this church even married me and my husband. The church is very close to our house and it is a converted mobile home (trailer). My husband came back and told me to come over to the church that someone wanted to invite me to go to an event with the ladies of the church. I went over because my husband asked me too. The ladies were inviting me to take a trip to some large church that has a prophecy meeting once a month. I really didn't want to go....I don't believe you can plan Prophecy....Prophecy is given out by the Lord on his time. But out of respect for the pastor and because of my husband....I said yes. I said yes even when I didn't want to go.

Well....I should your reply to my dream to a dear friend of my and she confirmed what I was thinking.....
To not go on the trip.

Praise God!

Thank you again for taking your time to help another!

Thank you for updating me, very interesting out come. Praise God for keeping us in his care! -God bless -dee

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top