I saw a very Large Cloud

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I saw a very Large Cloud

Post by kellsy2004 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:04 pm

I just prayed because I had a lot on my mind,I closed my eyes for a bit.Suddenly, I saw this huge cloud ,and i felt like an ant staring at something awesomely bigger than me.The cloud was huge and I saw the outline of a face,then I opened my eyes.Wat does it mean?

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I saw a very Large Cloud

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:24 pm

Hello Kellsy2004! I believe God was revealing His presence to you. Exodus 13:21, "And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:"

Exodus 16:10, "And it came to pass, as Aaron spake unto the whole congregation of the children of Israel, that they looked toward the wilderness, and, behold, the glory of the LORD appeared in the cloud."

Exodus 19:9, "And the LORD said unto Moses, Lo, I come unto thee in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with thee, and believe thee for ever. And Moses told the words of the people unto the LORD."

Exodus 19:16, "And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled
."

These are just a few scriptural examples...but there are MANY! How wonderful. God was encouraging you that he is right there with you, and that His glory is moving on your behalf! Praise be to God!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:29 am

Thank you so much for the interp.it's so comforting to know that God's presence is with me.THANK YOU GOD!

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:51 am

You are welcome! God is soooo good!

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:50 am

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down