Delivering Baby Girl

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Delivering Baby Girl

Post by nadiner on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:58 am

I dreamed I was giving birth to a baby... I think I was delivering by myself but it seems there was someone else in the room. Then when I had delivered her about halfway i told someone "i think i can finish pushing her out the rest of the way by myself but i need everyone to leave the room" I guess cause i felt like i needed privacy? so there must have been more people in the room. Then when everyone left I finished delivering the baby. I remember it seemed the delivery being almost effortless... like i don't remember being in pain at all. And it was a girl. She was beautiful and in the dream I knew I had picked out my favorite name for a girl but I couldn't remember it so I was going to name her something else.

I don't know if this name has any significance but I don't usually remember dreams but this one I remembered.

nadiner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delivering Baby Girl

Post by martin from Africa on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:09 am

hi there, just a few thoughts, growth in your business/ministry, she is the one you have been longing for and waiting for, you want to speak time and behold her alone, please pray over, blessing martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top