Tumbling Down a Mountain of Sand

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tumbling Down a Mountain of Sand

Post by luv2worship on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:54 pm

My older sister and I were walking/standing at the very edge of the top of a mountain of sand. We were standing on the rim of the mountain which was made of steal. We wanted to get to the bottom but as we were about to step down, I first tested the sand to see if it was firm enough for us to walk down on, but it was not so I didn't move; my sister, on-the-other-hand, just stepped right into the sand and she tumbled all the way down to the bottom.

luv2worship

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tumbling Down a Mountain of Sand

Post by ispeaktheword on Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:27 pm

Hi Rhossum,

My older sister and I were walking/standing at the very edge of the top
of a mountain of sand. We were standing on the rim of the mountain
which was made of steal.

Your sister may represent herself, a sister in Christ or someone you know. The mountain seems to represent an obstacle or a difficult place in your life right now or a waiting period. Sand is weak and has an improper foundation which can represent us moving in the flesh. Steal is strong and because you are standing on it I believe you are "standing" and trusting in God.

We wanted to get to the bottom but as we were about to step down, I
first tested the sand to see if it was firm enough for us to walk down
on, but it was not so I didn't move; my sister, on-the-other-hand, just
stepped right into the sand and she tumbled all the way down to the
bottom.

Wanting to get to the bottom may represent wanting to get rid of the obstacle, move foreward or get out of this difficult place. Before you moved in the flesh and tried to make something happen for yourself you checked to see if it was ok to move and realized it wasn't. The other person was impatient and moved in the flesh and fell. Meaning it's a difficult road when you step out of the will of God.

Continue to stand and trust God even in the hard place and let Him direct your steps. You'll know when it's time to move.

If this bears no witness please disregard. May the Lord give you the true interpretation of this dream.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top