Goji seeds

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goji seeds

Post by Renewed on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:16 pm

Hi Everyone

]A former worker of mines had the following dream on September 19, 2009

]She walked in a sitting room and passed two men sitting at a table, and then she walked to a room where I was at the size of a closet room where I and another female were sitting on a small stool. The woman and I back were towards each other.
]My former co-worker began walking towards me and asked for goji seeds. She noticed two men eating the last of the goji seeds. She noticed that me and the other lady was measuring olive oil in the small bottles in front of us and we were very busy. We each handed my co-worker a very small flowerpot of porcelain, it was cream colored with a yellow knotted string with the edges fringed, tied around the neck full of goji seed. It was a top on it. The two other men sitting at the table pots was pure gold, shiny and bright

]My co-worker began eating the seeds. She told me that she loves goji seeds and thanked me. She then noticed the room, the room was small and I had many many small bottles of olive oil on the shelves, each bottle had a cross on it. The counts she said was hundreds

My co-worker left the room, I follow her in the sitting room, and we both sat down on a couch and began talking. The two men were also in the room. (talking

Then she woke up

]End of dream

Any one has any thoughts about this dream

]Thanks

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goji seeds

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:22 am

Sound like a harvest a hundred fold.2Kings4:1-7
Spiritualy and physically.are you guys still single?if yes it won't be for long.
Command the Israelites to bring you clear oil of pressed olives for the light so that the lamps may be kept burning continually. 3 Outside the curtain of the Testimony in the Tent of Meeting, Aaron is to tend the lamps before the LORD from evening till morning, continually. This is to be a lasting ordinance for the generations to come. 4 The lamps on the pure gold lampstand before the LORD must be tended continually.

May the Lord Bless You and Keep you

Back to top Go down

Post by Renewed on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:34 pm

Wow thanks
As a matter of fact I do desire to remarry and my co-worker husband left her and their daughter and moved back to Africa.

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Renewed on Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:33 pm

I am bringing this back up again to see if anyone else can share.

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top