friends doctors appt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends doctors appt

Post by promisedchild on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:48 pm

dreamed that my friend came into this room and i was sitting in a chair and she came in and couldnt sit down in her chair because she said her doctor said she couldnt eat or drink anything because she was getting a cerclage done and she said "i guess your not mad anymore" (IRL i have been due to not being able to conceive ). so i got on the phone and called about my benefits for vision in the dream. and the thing about the dream is IRL my friend isnt pregnant. I have recently got over being upset about my situation i guess the lord was showing me about myself and how i use to be but why about a cerclage thou?

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: friends doctors appt

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:57 am

Hmm. Could it possibly be a call for you to pray for this friend? In the dream, she is fasting(abstaining from food and drink for a higher purpose, to get clarity), she could not sit down (the work is not done, so she cannot sit down, as in finished) and getting her cervix stitched up so that she will not miscarry (a dream, a vision or ministry that God is developing in her). I think that the doctor is the Lord who will gird her up and strengthen her until it is time to deliver. I don't know if the vision benefits are self-explanatory to you:) But it seemed to me that this last part is about you asking the Lord when some things that you have been asking Him will come to pass, asking for a timeframe, as you are seeking the Lord and His kingdom, and are expecting that because you are in this covenant with the Lord that there things that will be added to you. It is just a matter of what and when is it going to happen for you. Well, promised child. I have said alot more than expected today. Please pray about what I have said, as these are my thoughts, and my thoughts only.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top