I keep seeing him in my dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I keep seeing him in my dreams

Post by blue504 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:53 pm

I dreamed I was walking by this transit station. I had on regular women clothes but I had on men shorts. While I was turning the corner I notice this guy who is interested in me and I ran to a public restroom to hide from him because I was a shame of how I looked. He came into the restroom where I was hiding he lift my head up and say it was ok. I have been dreaming about this guy a lot lately. I am not attracted to this guy but he is in my dreams.

The other night I dreamed that my daughter and I was walking to church. While my daughter and I was walking to church, this same guy was sitting on the steps of the church and he called us out by our names and told us he wanted to talk us . I said ok and this nosey older lady (60) was listen or noticing him talking to me. I was thinking how this man know my name. Afterwards, I walked off and I cross the street with two men(unknown), one on each arm and I ended up in a beauty salon. Later I was walking with my sister and I saw this man driving a red toyota FJ Cruiser on tractor wheels. I was like how they made this a tractor. I live in New Orleans and their are a lot of construction on the streets. I thought it was odd for this suv to be a tractor. I need a car and this will be a nice car for me. I googled the cruiser but it does not come in red. I do not like this man but I think God is presenting him to me.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I keep seeing him in my dreams

Post by blue504 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:30 am

Can someone please tell me what they think about my 2 dreams.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:16 pm

d1,,r u ina tme of transition rite now??do u hava issue wiv ur appearance irl??do u hav a strong personality??[shorts?]hmmm tha guy feels kinda creepy 2 u?? d2,,,hm im wondering if u hav a ''stalker'' kind of person in ur life,,??thats how it feels,, D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:28 pm

No. He is not stalking me. I think he is stalking me in my dreams. lol. I think i am about to go int a transitions in my life; and maybe God is presenting this man to me. Yes I do have issues with my appearance. Right now I am not looking for a husband. I want to get a job, car, home, and loose weight. a man is the last thing on my mind.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:31 pm

ok maybe its in the future,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:36 pm

All opinions are welcome.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:15 am

I guess I can not get any help with this one.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:00 pm

Hi Blue -

Please don't be discouraged. If you don't receive an immediate interpretation, it may be for a variety of reasons - members may not have read it, some may still be praying about it, some may not have an interpretation. As an example, I'm still interpreting a dream that I saw three weeks ago on the site. I don't feel that I have the interpretation yet but the dream has been on my heart, I do believe the Lord will reveal something to me about the dream but don't want to post until that happens(if it does indeed happen)...

If you don't get a response after a week or so, then please repost the dream, ok?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:03 pm

This is what I get from it:
I am wearing men short= I am a single mom I play both roles

Running = I am running because I am shame of my appearance

Bathroom= represent my life is a mess

Head down= represent vurnability, shame, and letting go

Man = he accept my flaws

I dreamed about him again last night. He ask me out and I told him I am not ready.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:48 pm

I will say this to you Blue504, that sometimes God won't give the full interpretation to someone else. God may be waiting for you to go to him regarding this. Even then, God may not give you an immediate interpretation. I've learned that sometimes the interpretation doesn't come until the midst of the manifestation...it's like the lightbulb comes on to why God showed you something in a dream.

I learned from Mia (the board owner) that if God takes the time to speak to you in the dream, then he wants you to seek HIM for the interepretation.

"We both had dreams," they answered, "but there is no one to interpret them." Then Joseph said to them, "Do not interpretations belong to God?...(Gen 40:8)

This is just a little advice from someone who knows how you are feeling...be blessed

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:50 pm

By the way...Bathroom could also mean a place of cleansing and Head down could also mean being humble.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top