Dead Puppies...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dead Puppies...

Post by ispeaktheword on Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:09 pm

Hello,

I was in some facility not sure where. I was talking with some people (I don't know who these people were) and telling them that I was leaving (I was going away somewhere). I had three tall moving boxes that should have been filled with clothes. A couple of the people offered to help me take a box. As we are carrying the boxes the bottom of the boxes start to open. We are all trying to keep the bottom of our boxes from opening but I just let mines open up.

When I let it open a bunch of dead black puppies or small dogs landed in a pile. 2 dogs were alive and started to run around. In the pile I pulled out a part of a puppy that was severed. The hind legs were tied together. That was all there was of this puppy. I was so disgusted I didn't want to see what was in the other 2 boxes. I woke up. IRL im afraid of dogs. In the dream I was not afraid just disgusted.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.. Thanks

ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead Puppies...

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:21 pm

Do you feel you are in the process of moving from one area of your life to the next and you have issues that move with you? It seems like there are people in your life trying to help you (maybe councel you.) No matter how hard they try to keep things together for you, the problems (maybe past issues) are coming out anyway? there is nothing to fear with the two puppies. God wants you to overcome that fear IRL and show you that no matter how afraid you are...at least its life. Its still life and worthy of love and attention. All the other issues may disgust you but its in the past. Its dead and gone. Rest in Gods mercy and forgiveness. He is GOOD! Please pray on what i've said.
love,
Daph
ps. is there anything else you can tell me about your feelings of the boxes?

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:27 pm

Hi Daphanie,

Thank you for responding to my dream. Your post gave me some things to chew on and ponder. I had this dream in June. In June, the Lord began confirming through dreams the prophetic ministry in my life. I do believe the move was in regards to a spiritual move in my life. I think maybe the boxes represented things in my life that needed to die during this transition in my life. This is actually happening now. So many ugly things about myself the Lord is revealing and killing in me and I'm like wow. In the dream I was not afraid. IRL I welcome the change. Like you said the people may represent servants of the Lord that will help and council me during my transition. I do have a mentor who speaks truth into my life and even though its hard to hear sometimes I make the necessary adjustments. Daphanie thank you again for sharing your thoughts on my dream. God bless!

ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:00 pm

Youre very welcome! God bless you too!
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile