need help in revealing this dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

need help in revealing this dream

Post by kocourekl on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:17 pm

I had a dream that I was watching this dream....it was in what appeared to be like a library because I felt it was school related. There were 3 people but 1 I didn't see until a little later. These people were locked in this place for 3 days.

It immediatly became like a Holy feeling in this room and the walls became stained glass as in a church with all sorts of colors but I was not focused on them. What I was paying attention to was a woman who was being spoken to by someone whom I didn't see that felt like an angel...and a guy was there as well and again I don't know who nor what he looked like..I couldn't tell u what she looked like either because that wasn't what my attn was meant to be drawn to. It was like Scripture revelation was being dropped by the "angel" to both of these people and they were fitting a message together like, (the closest I can translate) when the body of Christ is given different parts of a revelation and must come together and submit that revelation so that the whole body of the church might gain a higher and more clear understanding of something. At one point the angel revealed something about a keeper and the two were repeating the word "keeper" and a woman came forward that was very humble and shy like and she was the keeper of souls. She did not add to what the angel was revealing but she did confirm certain things.

I then looked at one of the stained glass windows as the angel was also giving the two a word about satan being here (I felt like he is here on earth in flesh) and the glass had the impression of Lucipher smiling/snickering and a feeling of fear and trepidation came over me and as I looked over again his face was gone...it was as if he was looking into this whole event and then left. Immediatly after this the "teachers" (again this was the feeling I got from these two people) were released and they began to hold meetings for kids to declare the truth and there was a sense of urgency & fear that people were be lost to hell. I remember marveling as I was watching and feeling all this because I couldn't imagine how these "teachers" got the school to consent to hold these meetings for the masses of people to be "evangelized"? is that the right word?

I thought I understood this dream but I have no idea other than to say that I have had dreams with Jesus and He was showing me how few people were going to make it into heaven and my sense of sorrow was immense as I realized that so few were going to make it. I have had dreams of fish in tanks and I know the meaning....but what is God trying to tell me this time? This one is very different...but it is in the same place as all my dream/visions.....I have asked the Lord if posting this was ok and I haven't gotten a no. Is there anyone who can help me for real? I am feeling a sense of urgency at this one and I am feeling so lost as in the dark on the interpretation...I think it would be tragic if I miss the mark on this one...Thank you in advance to any and all who try and help me! Your time and prayer are beyond appreciated! Lisa

kocourekl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: need help in revealing this dream

Post by faithful7 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:11 pm

Hi kocourekl, as i read your reply i also felt an urgency in your message. i feel this is a prophetic message to the church that needs to take heed now!! i believe this is a message from GOD being sent by angels to proclaim what GOD is saying should be done. the holy feeling that came in the room was certainly the presence of some heavenly being. the walls became as a church because i feel the message is to the church. you said scripture revelation was being dropped by the angel this scripture came to mind 1 corinthians 14:26-how is it then,brethen? when ye come together,everyone of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. let all things be done unto edifying. if the church would follow this everyone would get a better understanding . the angel mentioned (keeper) a keeper is someone that watches ,be on guard. we need to be watching and be on guard against satan ,because he is watching us to see who he can catch off guard !! you saw a face of satan in the stain glass window, and thats exactly what he is doing today peeping and snickering in the church at what he is seeing going on . we need to be a keeper of our soul. we need to come humbly to jesus as a little child trusting only in him ,doing things the way he say they should be done. there are masses of people who need to be evangelized the right way. the holy spirit should be our (teacher ) and their should be meetings every where with people coming together with revelation from GOD declaring the urgency of the truth of JESUS . without the truth of jesus people will be lost to hell. there are a few the bible says will find this way( matthew 7:14 )because so many choose the broad way their own way and not the way jesus say . i feel this dream was given to you to show you and others what is going on in the church and whats missing from the church that we need to fill in !! please pray on this ,but i feel the urgency as well.

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

regarding the response from faithful7

Post by kocourekl on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:09 pm

Thank you so much for the time u took on this....U r right on about somethings...The Holy Spirit has been working on something with me to give to those that will listen...The thing is there is a fine line between pointing fingers and speaking things in love. I have been reminded that the message Jesus came to give was not accepted well either or maybe He has been misunderstood and mis-perceived due to the influence of the enemy? anyway! thank you. Lisa

kocourekl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:52 am

So do you have a message for listening ears here, other than keep watch since satan is here and watching and laughing at our feeble attempts to be a church. I read in the bible about the early churches and wish we could go back to that. They shared everything.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

in response to usemelord

Post by kocourekl on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:41 am

I have the revelations meaning actually.

I do have a message that I knew from the beginning was not a sermon but was meant as a teaching device to the church....After I read the first response the Holy Spirit just dropped the whole meaning into me and I was like DUH!!

Literally for months now I have been getting scripture dropped into my spirit with the meaning the Lord was conveying at the time. It has been like a jigsaw puzzle and as time went by I was starting to get the bigger picture...then about 2 weeks ago I just got a HUGE down load and felt like I was to write down the message...I couldn't sleep at night this thing was rolling around in me day and night and I knew it was the Lord not giving me rest until I recorded it. So as I started writing down what was downloaded into me the Holy Spirit started giving me more Scripture to confirm the word that I was getting. I am an encourager by nature and so I knew that this word was meant to teach and encourage...I never felt like I was meant to be a pastor and I know I don't have that calling...however, The image of satan in the window was right on in the earlier response...he is still in our church and operating quite strongly...unfortunately.

I felt the teaching sense in the dream because this message as well as others is meant to be a learning message for the Church. The holy Presence was that the Holy Spirit was confirming that He did indeed drop all this knowledge into my spirit to be of use to His Bride. The dream/vision was the Holy Spirit telling me that He is literally dropping scripture into people thru-out the church with a clear definition and we are to convey this message to anyone who will listen in the Church. The urgency is because there is something underfoot and to many of my brothers and sisters are still struggling w/out understanding why in the Church and this message is meant to strengthen and gird with knowledge! I have hand written the word but have not typed it yet as I am waiting for the timing on this. I do know that I will send it out as an email to anyone on my email list and hope and pray that they will send it onto as many brothers and sisters as possible.

The Holy Spirit is downloading messages for the Church into people all over and some are very nervous/scared to come forward...as I was because of how sometimes people are received in the church...w/out schooling in theology. Of course the Lord reminded me clearly of how well He was received with His message and so of course I feel a bit sheepish.

I felt lead this a.m. to send this to you so that you all will know that God did give me a definition to that vision and I would love to post the word I have been given but I am not sure that the dream interpretation area is the right area for that because it would take away from others who need help with their dreams. Thank you to everyone who read this and spent time deliberating and if any of you are getting a confirmation to what I am typing please share because this keeps us all going! Love to all of you and many blessings, lisa

kocourekl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by faithful7 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:47 pm

Hi kocourekl, it is me again faithful7 from above, as i finished reading your response and had left the computer going about my business, i heard in my spirit that( you will see clearly through the glass!! ) notice that everyone can not see through a stain glass window the picture will be blurry, only those who GOD allows to see beyond the glass will expose satans tactics!! 1 corinthians 13:12 . this also came into my spirit matthew 13:25- but while men slept ,his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat,and went his way. he has crept into the church and the church is sleeping away into a coma because few are aware that he is in the church . the good is coming up with the bad and can hardly be told apart .the wheat is the seed of the word ,and the enemy plants weed seeds right along with the good seed,and then moves on to his next victims,leaving the church with mixed false doctrines ,that someone must be able to discern and expose !! please do what GOD would have you to do. HE gives nothing just to be giving it .it is for a purpose .to be given to others. please share this revelation knowledge it is much needed!! 1 corinthians 14:26. it takes more than a pastor to equip the body of christ, all parts are needed. 1 corinthians 12:14-for the body is not one member,but many. 15-31. p.s. even with the best seminars, professors, theology, etc ,our greatest teacher will still always be the HOLY SPIRIT !!! FOLLOW HIM !!

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:46 am

There is the prophetic word section you could type it into. Also When you said about getting scripture and the meaning it reminded me of about 5-6 years ago when I woke up and heard the scripture Romans 11:12. Of course I studied and prayed and I know beyond all doubt that our time of gentiles is almost up. Please be ready people.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

its me! kocourekl

Post by kocourekl on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:38 am

WOW! WOW! WOW! I am so touched by the love and encouragement the two of you have given me! God bless both in all your endeavors and may your latter be so much beyond your own desires! In the name of Jesus Christ.

Both of you are right on and I needed to hear that from you. I will start this today and holla at you when it is posted...Please keep me in your prayers because I want no part of me in it but only as the Holy Spirit direct my thoughts, heart, and words. I am so blessed to have such wonderful sisters! You have so touched me! It has been so long since I had that kinda encouragement! God has had me out in the sun drying out and becoming strong in Him! Painful but I loved it because the end was what I looked and held to! Lisa

kocourekl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top